First Bank Recruitment 2020; Application and Guideline
The advertisement to recruit staff into First Bank Nigeria, 2020 has been made published on this website. The Positions and guidelines to apply for the position are also available. All qualified and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies on or before the recruitment application deadline. The guidelines are made available below as well as the official website www.firstbanknigeria.com.
Organization: First Bank Nigeria Plc
Position: One(1) – Head, Budgeting & Analytics
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Nature of Application: Online Process
Deadline: Not Specified
Available Job Positions & Details
First Bank of Nigeria Limited popularly called FirstBank is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. It has more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. FirstBank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as it’s Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
The recruitment into FirstBank is only for one (1) position as given below:
Job Title: Head, Budgeting & Analytics
Job: FBN Gen. Job Family
Organization: Chief Financial Officer Directorate
Job Type: Full Time
Grade Range – From Deputy Manager To Senior Manager
• To Coordinate the budgeting process and drive the implementation of the commercial banking group’s budget
• To Develop required financial models and approaches to deliver the annual plan & forecasts
• To Provide actionable insights and analytics as may be required to drive and optimize the bank’s performance
• To Facilitate periodic performance review sessions (MPR, QPR)
• To Drive budgetary control and implement cost optimization initiatives
• To Coordinate and maintain account mapping integrity across SBUs
• To Manage the MIS (Management Information System) reporting application and planning applications.
• To Develop and implement the relevant framework, policies, and processes to measure and report the Banking Group’s performance along distinct dimensions: customers, segments, products, channels, etc.
• To Coordinate the implementation and management of a balanced scorecard system
• To Monitor performance, viz-a-viz budget on a monthly basis and analyze the bank’s performance against competition and industry
Education & Certifications:
• Must have First Degree in Accounting or Finance related programs with at least second class lower division.
• May have a Master’s Degree / Professional certification in Accounting or Finance.
• Note, Other Degree programs will be considered, if the candidate has a master’s Degree / Professional certification in Accounting or Finance.
• Candidate must have 12-15 years’ industry experience in management information system and decision support, budgeting and budgetary control, scorecard development and management, competitive benchmarking, and business analytics.
• Must have at least 5 years must have been in a management role. Experience in a business advisory or professional Finance / Accounting would be beneficial.
• Must have Experienced in consulting with major projects will be an advantage.
The candidate must have:
• Must have Sound knowledge of finance, financial & management accounting, budgeting and cost control principles
• Must have Deep knowledge of Banking operations and processes, banking services/products, business processes, and performance management principles.
• Must have the ability to analyze financial and non-financial data, prepare financial performance reports, statements and projections, and be able to understand complex systems
• Must have Excellent professional written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools for presentation.
• Must have the ability to motivate teams to produce quality outputs within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
• Must have Passion and drive for process design, implementation, and improvements
• Must have Experience and skills for change management and stakeholder engagement.
• Must have Experienced driving automation of financial reporting and performance measurement systems and proficiency in analytics tools including Microsoft Excel, Power BI, etc.
• Must have Excellent strategic thinking, organization, coordination, problem-solving, conflict resolution, negotiation, and analytical skills.
• must also have strong interpersonal skills and adept at cross-functional collaboration
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply