Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been public on blog.mycardpin.com.ng and on the official website: https://fmnplc.com/
Organization: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Position: HR Business Partner
Location: Kano, Niger
Nature of Application: Online Process
Deadline: Not Specified
About Flour Mills Nigeria
The company – Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Her global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands like Golden Penny Semovita, Golden Penny Flour, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries, and consumers in Nigeria.
The details of job position at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is given below;
1. Job Title: HR Business Partner
Locations: Kano / Niger
Slots Available: Northern Nigerian Flour Mills, Kano and Golden Sugar Estates, Sunti Niger State
• The HRBP in Flour Mills or any of its subsidiaries provides holistic support to a business unit, directly partnering with the Business Units Heads, and provides expert advice to all HR issues whilst ensuring efficient implementation of change.
• To Be proactive and be quick in assessing the impact of activities on people in order to adequately mitigate ER/IR risks.
• To Drive business effectiveness through the development and up-to-date maintenance of clear organization design, structure, and processes.
• To Enhance employee motivation, engagement, and discipline through the implementation of rewards, recognition, and retention strategy.
• To Build an adequate talent pipeline by identifying potential leaders and successors through talent initiatives and robust individual development plans.
• To Partner with HR centers of excellence to develop policies, programs, and tools that fulfill long-term business needs and organizational capability ensuring quality and timeliness of service.
• To Collaborate with Business Unit leaders to achieve people and organization strategy through the implementation of the workforce planning and talent management framework in the Business Unit.
• Have External stakeholder engagement in promoting harmonious working relationships
• Must have Minimum first degree in any discipline
• Must be Member of any HR Professional Body such as CIPMN, CIPD, HRCI, SHRM.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in human resources advisory capacity in an industrial factory setting.
• Be Proficient in the usage of Microsoft Office suites.
• Have Experience in resolving employee or industrial relations issues.
The Person Must:
• must Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
• must Be persuasive, analytical, and attentive to details.
• must Be fluent in the Hausa language.
• must Adhere to high confidentiality and personal integrity.
• must Have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply