FUTA Post UTME:
Hi reader, In this article I would like to share with you the current happenings and news & update about Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA)Post UTME, did you have in further your learning at Federal University of Technology Akure if yes, did you choose FUTA as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is definitely for you.
The Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Federal University of Technology Akure as their first penchant choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
This institution is using this opportunity in other to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the FUTA admission portal
Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Cut Off Mark.
Federal University of Technology Akure universal UTME cut off mark is 180 for entry into the university for his/her course of study.Some of the courses like Medicine,Law and so on.This is to ensure that every one who choose FUTA as his or her first choice must have a minimum of 180.
How much can FUTA Post UTME form be purchased
Based on recognition of the new getting me, the federal government has therefore warned all institutions not to amass more than 2,000 from students for the Post UTME form.This should be done using the educational portal
N/B: Those that have the choice of schooling in FUTA should be informed that the form is not yet out.
FUTA Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Aspirants who made Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) their first choice.
- Aspirants must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination.
- Aspirants must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in necessary O/level subjects. including English Language and Mathematics.
- Aspirants must be 18 (Eighteen) years of age.
- Candidates for awaiting results should not apply.
Steps in Applying For Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA)Post UTME 2020/21
- Click Here to https://www.futa.edu.ng.
Go into any of the bank branch that is on the eTranzact Platform Nationwide
- First Bank
- WEMA Bank
- Access Bank
- GT Bank
- Diamond Bank PLC
- Keystone Bank
- First City Monument Bank
- Heritage Enterprise Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Main-street Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Eco bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Union Bank
- Stanbic IBTC
- Skye Bank
- City Bank
- Unity Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
Conclude the Bank Deposit Teller indicating your details:
- UTME Registration no
- Full Name(beginning with surname)
- Course of study
- School of your choice
Note: Make sure you write your UTME Registration number and Full name correctly as it appears on Jamb Result Slip.Note that when entering the bank details instead enter the
- FUTA Post-UTME Screening (For UTME Candidates) or
- FUTA Post-UTME Screening (For DE Candidates)
- Make a payment of N 2,000.00 (exclusive of bank commission/charges)
- Moreover to the above payment, candidates are thereby required to pay the sum of N 3,000.00(for FUTA Post-UTME Past questions and Result checking).
- Also note that full payment for these items are required for conclusion and submission of the application form.
- Obtain the eTranzact Payment Receipts after the payment.
- Confirm your application payments i.e #2000 for POST-UTME Screening and #3000 POST-UTME Past questions+Result Checking by providing your UTME Number and Confirmation Order Number and click on “Confirm Application Payment” one after the other
If the confirmations above are successful, you will be allowed and permitted to log in to your application.
- Log in with your UTME Number and fill the application form accordingly and respectively.
Then after filling your application form you must thereby upload your passport and finalize your application to print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Also note that your screening schedule( that is your screening date, screening batch, screening time) will be sent to your mobile number as well as your email address via SMS and mail soonest.
A well important note to all candidate .All candidates should come along with the following items to the screening venue for usual permit:
(a) The Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
(b) JAMB UTME Original Notification of Results/Registration slips;
(c)The Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
(d) The Print-out of eTranzact payment receipt (collected from the Bank).
(e) A passport photograph not less than 20 KB and 3 month of usage.
(iii) Candidates are NOT permitted to bring cell phones or any other electronic device or gadget into the examination hall.
(iv) Candidates are thereby requested, in their own interest, to have a feel (practice of the computer-based test by visiting Practice Test Page).
N/B:The venue for the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Research Center, “Obanla campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
GET MORE INFORMATION AT OUR SITE WWW.MYCARDPIN.COM.NG