NDU Post UTME form:
Hi reader, In this article I would like to share with you the current happenings and news & update about Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME, did you have in further your learning at Niger Delta University if yes, did you choose NDU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is definitely for you.
The Niger Delta University NDU is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Niger Delta University as their first penchant choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
This institution is using this opportunity in other to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the NDU admission portal
Niger Delta University NDU Cut Off Mark.
Niger Delta University universal UTME cut off mark is 200 but there are definitely some courses which require more than 200 like, ,Law, Medicine and some other intensive departments embedded in the university of Lagos as a whole.
N/B: Those that have the choice of schooling in NDU should be informed that the form is not yet out.
NDU Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
Aspirants who made Niger Delta University their first choice.
Aspirants must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination.
Aspirants must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in necessary O/level
subjects. including English Language and Mathematics.
Aspirants must be 18 (Eighteen) years of age.
Steps in Applying For University Of Lagos UNILAG Post UTME 2020/21
- Log into http://www.nduscreening.com/
- Provide them your score in JAMB, your registration number also.
- All required or relevant information that are compulsory must be filled or entered.
- Enter the right email address and phone number.
- NDU utme form is 2000 naira only, that should be paid via the payment portal.
- Enter your O level information, as well as the grades you got in it.
- Your passport is now needed to be uploaded.
- Preview or go through all you have supplied so far and check for possible errors.
- Submit the form when done and get your print out printed.
GET MORE INFORMATION AT OUR SITE WWW.MYCARDPIN.COM.NG