MOUAU Post UTME:
Hi reader, In this article I would like to share with you the current happenings and news & update about MOUAU Post UTME, did you have in further your learning at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture if yes, did you choose MOUAU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is definitely for you.
The Michael Opkara University of Agriculture MOUAU is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose MOUAU as their first penchant choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
This institution is using this opportunity in other to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the MOUAU admission portal
Michael Opkara University of Agriculture MOUAU Cut Off Mark.
MOUAU universal UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are definitely some courses which require more than 200 like, ,Law, Medicine and some other intensive departments embedded in the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture as a whole.
How much can MOUAU Post UTME form be purchased
Based on recognition of the new getting me, the Federal government has therefore warned all institutions not to amass more than 2,000 from students for the Post UTME form.The fee is actually non refundable.
N/B: Those that have the choice of schooling in MOUAU should be informed that the form is not yet out.
MOUAU Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
Aspirants who made Michael Opkara University of Agriculture their first choice.
Aspirants must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination.
Aspirants must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in necessary O/level subjects. including English Language and Mathematics.
Aspirants must be 18 (Eighteen) years of age.
Steps in Applying For MOUAU Post UTME 2020/21
- Candidates are required to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2020/2021 Admission Screening banner
- Enter a confirm and valid email address for records purposes.
- Input your JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which the payment of N 2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by either the debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the Website to continue your validated registration.
- N/B: Transactions charges apply (Please If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at support@ mouau.edu.ng)
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are therefore required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two (2) sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
- Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before the submission of form.
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- Candidates awaiting 2018 WAEC/NECO are advised not to register until these results are available. To avoid the need for updates.
- NOTE: Some fields are pre-filled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of the submitted form to your email for record purposes.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates
- Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening results 7 working days after registration.
GET MORE INFORMATION AT OUR SITE WWW.MYCARDPIN.COM.NG