UNIOSUN Post UTME:
Hi reader, in this journal I would like to share with you the most recent news & update about University of Osun Post UTME, if you have in mind to school in the Cross River University of technology, did you prefer UNIOSUN as your first choice of institution in recognition of the UTME registration, therefore this journal is for you stringently created for UNIOSUN Post UTME form 2020.
The University of Osun UNIOSUN is using this occasion to inform all aspirants that choose the University of Osun as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session, this institution is using this medium to disperse the information to the candidates to upload their required their detailed information for the Screening Exercise on University of Osun UNIOSUN admission portal www.uniosun.edu.ng.
Let’s look into it:
University of Osun (UNIOSUN) universal UTME cut off mark is 150 but there are probably some few courses which require more than 150 like, Law, Medicine, thereafter follow the link below to view the full list of UNIOSUN cut off mark & Departmental
How much can University of Osun post UTME form be purchased?
University of Osun UNIOSUN Post UTME form is the sum N 2,000.00 Two Thousand Naira only and has to be paid via the use of the admission portal please note that the fees are never refundable. You are required to pay appropriate bank charges for easy ongoing of the admission form.
UNIOSUN Post UTME 2020/2021 QUALIFICATION.
- Aspirants that choose UNIVERSITY OF OSUN as their first or second choice
- Aspirants must have a at least a score of 150 in the UTME Examination
- Aspirants who has five (5) O’ Level credits at one or more sittings (as well as English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be unconfined before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants must be 18 (eighteen) year of age.
Steps in Applying for UNIVERSITY OF OSUN CRUTECH Post UTME 2020/2021.
In other to access the Online Application Form, candidates are hereby required to pay two thousand N 2,000.00-naira Screening Fee payable online with either /Visa/ Master/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank either through Remita via the online application portal
PROCEDURES FOR REGISTRATION OF POST UTME
- In other to register, aspirants should:
- Log on to and tab on the Post UTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal in other to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
METHODS OF SCREENING:
The screening will definitely be online, candidates are therefore probable to scan and upload the following detailed documents during the registration;
- 2019 UTME Result Slip
- O’ level Result(s)
- WAEC/ /NABTEB NECO Scratch Card(s) details as relevant
- Certificate of origin
- Certificate of Birth
- Letter of attestation from any reputable person in your community
- Only Aspirants who scored 180 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME Examination are qualified for the Screening.
- All the above stated documents are to be scanned and uploaded properly.
- The mobile number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.
MEANWHILE THE UNIVERSITY OF OSUN POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT.