ABSU Post UTME form:
Hi reader, in this article I would like to share with you the current happenings and news & update about Abia State University (ABSU) Post UTME, and did you have in further your learning at Abia State University if yes, did you choose ABSU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is definitely for you.
The Abia State University ABSU is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Abia State University as their first penchant choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
This institution is using this opportunity in other to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the ABSU admission portal
ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY ABSU Cut Off Mark.
Above all Abia State University universal UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are definitely some courses which requires more than 180 like, Law, Medicine and some other intensive departments embedded in the Abia State University as a whole.
How much can ABSU Post UTME form be purchased
Based on recognition to the new getting me, the federal government has therefore warn all institutions not to amass more than 2,000 from student for the Post UTME form.
N/B: Those that have the choice of schooling in ABSU should be informed that the form is not yet out.
ABSU Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Aspirants who made Abia State University their first choice.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination.
- Aspirants must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in necessary O/level subjects. including English Language and Mathematics.
- Aspirants must be 18 (Eighteen) year of age.
Steps in Applying for ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY ABSU Post UTME 2020/21
- Log in to the University Website: www.absu.edu.ng
- Click on ABSU portal i.e. Top right corner of the Website
- Click on the Prospective Students button
- Select the Online Application Form for 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise
- Put in your JAMB Registration Number
- Generate the Invoice
- Proceed to bank for the Payment or pay using your ATM Card as well.
- Return to Portal you just registered.
- Re-enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Complete the Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter the O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Center and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly as being given.
- Upload your Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100-150 KB)
These are the following credentials you have to upload:
- Birth Certificate within the size admitted.
- Your Local Government Identification
- Testimonial being received.
- First School Leaving Certificate well laminated.
- The JAMB Result Slip
- Passport photograph not less than 20 KB
- O-Level 1
- Review again the Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below the form just being filled.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
- Print the acknowledgement Slip.
GET MORE INFORMATION AT OUR SITE WWW.MYCARDPIN.COM.NG