UNIPORT Post UTME FORM:
Hi reader, in this article I would like to share with you the current happenings and news & update about University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME, did you have in further your learning at University of Port Harcourt if yes, did you choose UNIPORT as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is definitely for you.
The University of Port Harcourt UNIPORT is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose University of Port Harcourt as their first penchant choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
This institution is using this opportunity in other to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the UNIPORT admission portal
UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT UNIPORT Cut Off Mark.
University of Port Harcourt universal UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are definitely some courses which requires more than 180 like, Law, Medicine and some other intensive departments embedded in the University of Port Harcourt as a whole.
How much can UNIPORT Post UTME form be purchased
Based on recognition to the new getting me, the FG has therefore warn all institutions not to amass more than 2,000 from student for the Post UTME form.
N/B: Those that have the choice of schooling in UNIPORT should be informed that the form is not yet out.
UNIPORT Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility;
•Candidates who made University of Port Harcourt their first choice.
• Aspirants must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination.
• Applicants must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in necessary O/level subjects. including English Language and Mathematics.
• Aspirants must be 18 (Eighteen) year of age.
Steps in Applying for UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT UNIPORT Post UTME 2020/21
Log in to the University Website: www.uniport.edu.ng
• Click on UNIPORT portal i.e. Top right corner of the Website
• Click on the Prospective Students button
• Select the Online Application Form for 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise
• Put in your JAMB Registration Number
• Generate the Invoice
• Proceed to bank for the Payment or pay using your ATM Card as well.
• Return to Portal you just registered.
• Re-enter your JAMB Registration Number
• Complete the Date of Birth and all other blank fields
• Enter the O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
• Re-enter your grades correctly as being given.
Upload your Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100-150KB)
• Birth Certificate within the size admitted.
• Your Local Government Identification
• Testimonial being received.
• First School Leaving Certificate well laminated.
• The JAMB Result Slip
• O-Level 1
• Review again the Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
• Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below the form just being filled.
• Click the SUBMIT button.
• Print the acknowledgement Slip.
GET MORE INFORMATION AT OUR SITE WWW.MYCARDPIN.COM.NG