Jamb Regularization 2020: Have you been receiving a couple of questions on this Jamb Regularization, and the funniest part is that it is getting people confused both the Direct Entry candidates and NYSC, so definitely in this article, I will definitely focus my discussion on Jamb Regularization, The Meaning of Jamb Regularization, Candidates that are ready to do Jamb Regularization.
If you have been looking for all the detailed terms listed above or you must have been told to do Jamb Regularization and you wasn’t able to know how to go about it, then stay regulated, this article will surely provide a guideline to help you to do it successfully without any stress of time.
What Is Jamb Regularization?
Jamb regularization has been recorded as a new system introduced by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, and it can be definitely called LATE APPLICATION on the official Jamb Portal, Jamb Regularization also means the reconciliation of your OND, NCE & HND admission amongst your institution and JAMB.
The Jamb Regularization is mostly done by most candidates that actually got admitted into their previous school, Polytechnic, College of Education without participating in the UTME Examination, or Candidate that didn’t receive the Jamb Admission Letter from JAMB, which implies that they didn’t have the Jamb registration number and their school didn’t notify Jamb of their admission.
How Much the Jamb Regularization is purchased?
The Jamb Regularization cost the sum of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only), and you are hereby to follow the step by step procedure listed below to get it done,
How to Do the JAMB Regularization 2020
You really need to create a Jamb profile or log in to your already existing Jamb profile by CLICKING HERE
Subsequently, you shall use your verified email address and password to sign in.
- Once you have logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select the “Late (Retroactive) Application” menu. This is available on the sidebar.
- Once it is selected, the menu item “Late Application” will be revealed. Click this.
- Once you might have selected this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will definitely be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the correct details displayed on the Confirmation Page form.
- Also, note the written Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is very useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of the transaction ID will definitely be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue menu if you wish to pay using your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quick teller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your valid card details and click on the Pay button menu.
Then the status of your payments will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and the payment status will be sent to you immediately after payment.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Once the payment is completed, you will definitely be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Examination
- JAMB Registration Number valid.
After the entering of the information correctly, the application form will be displayed. You are required to fill the application form online. Please take note of mandatory fields required.
- Click Submit to complete your application form.
After the submission of the form, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for the printing.
This is required to be filled and taken to your institution for the Approval. Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved application form to the JAMB state office nationwide. Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile on the JAMB portal. You will receive a notification when this is done.
JAMB will now be able to process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
Interested students should thereby follow the procedure below to enable them in establishing their admission status as well as to comply with the above statement that may appear against their name;
- Visit the JAMB official portal jamb.gov.ng
- Click on the “Students” menu from the header/menu.
- Click on the check matriculation list” menu.
- Select the year in which you wrote your current Jamb examination in the first box.
- Enter your current Jamb registration number in the second box.
- Click on the button fetch my details.
Know If You Should Do Jamb Regularization.
It is better to know if you are to do the Jamb regularization sooner rather than the later, only those that applied for the Direct Entry or NYSC face this issue the most, so follow the procedure listed below to know whether you are to do it or not:
- Visit jamb.org.ng
- Roll to the year in which you wrote your jamb (e.g. 2020)
- Click on the Check Admission Status
- Enter your current Jamb number and click enter.
You are meant to receive a message, showing your details, institution, passport and the course you deicide study in ND/NCE/HND. If you saw your admission details, then you don’t need to regularize. Just go ahead and apply for the Direct entry (DE) form.