2020/2021 DATA CORRECTION-JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE / INSTITUTION
JAMB change of course and institution for 2020/2021 admission has NOT on track. You can now smear aimed at the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board data alteration online. These will guide you on how to do it.
JAMB: Applicants are counseled not to apply for change of institution and change of course to institutions that have already done their Post UTME.
Please note that you simply can only do JAMB Change of Course/Institution after results of UTME are released for checking.
All candidates who took part in the 2019 UTME and abstain one or more reasons to change are hereby notified. Below are the small print to use so as to use for the 2019 JAMB Change in fact and/or Institution.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) in the week has opened the portal for 2019 change in fact or institution. The aim is to afford candidates the chance to effectively make changes to the sooner selected course or institution and other data.
Delight note that JAMB change in detail and organization can only be done once and candidates can only change to a course relative to their selected UTME Subject combination.
To know if the course you would like to which you would like to vary is in line together with your UTME subject combination, candidates can check 2020 online JAMB brochure.
DATA CHANGES (CORRECTIONS) YOU CAN MAKE ON JAMB PORTAL BELOW;
- Designations Modification (Correction can only be done once)
- Passport Photograph Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Sexual characteristics Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- UTME Subjects Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- State/LGA Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction (Correction can be done more than once with separate payments)
Changes for Course/Institution, Designations, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin, etc. cost N2,500 (two thousand five hundred Naira only).
You can modification the sequence or organization before writing UTME. After you write the UTME, you’ll only change when the change of course/institution window opens. Toward, do not it beforehand the exam, visit a JAMB CBT epicenter.
- JAMB Change in fact and Institution deadline
- Addresses of JAMB Offices in all States of Nigeria (Nationwide)
- JAMB Cut-off Marks for 2019/2020 Admission
- Post-UTME Cut-off Marks of all Schools
- Free Post-UTME Updates of your Schools
WHY JAMB CANDIDATES MIGHT WANT TO VARY COURSE AND OR INSTITUTIONS
Every year, candidates apply for JAMB change of course/institutions for variety of reasons. Top on the list is low UTME score – which cannot be up to the school’s cut-off marks.
Other reasons candidates change their courses and institutions is incomplete O’ level results, mistakes during registration or maybe change of mind about the institution or courses previously chosen.
To go to JAMB web page to vary your Course and/or institution, follow the steps below.
Memorandum: Vicissitudes for Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin are N2,500 (two thousand five hundred Naira only).
JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE/INSTITUTION PROCEDURE 2020
First of all, you would like to travel to any full service bank or JAMB Offices to get the change of course/institution scratch card. The scrape card is animation vended for N2,500 (two thousand five hundred Naira only).
Before you modify your course or institution please confirm you check their Cut-off mark for admission. This way, you’d know if your UTME score is enough.
1. First of all, go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
2. Login with your Email and Password.
3. Click on ‘Registration (2020 only)’ from the list of services on the left side.
4. From the drop down, select ‘2019 UTME Data Correction
5. Then proceed to payment.
LOOKNG AT PRECIOUS YEAR THAT HAS PASS
- Visit JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data (2018 Downward)’ from the list of services on the left side.
- Since the droplet down, hand-picked the one you wish to correct i.e. 2019 and years below can effect changes on their own without the CBT center.
To other candidates who are still trying to make a decision what Institution to vary to, you’ll inspect these lists of educational institutions in Nigeria. Click applicable links below:
- For list of Federal Universities in Nigeria
- List of State Universities in Nigeria
- For list of Private Universities in Nigeria
- For list of Polytechnics in Nigeria
Also note that candidates are advised to change their courses or institutions at JAMB offices or accredited JAMB registration centers. Doing so at random centers is at the candidate’s risk.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE CHANGE.
The deadline for the prospect of course/institution has not been announced by JAMB. We shall let you know IF this happens or open this page now: – JAMB Change of Course & Institution Closing Date 2019/2020.
WHATEVER IS WRONG WITH THE JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE/INSTITUTION PROCESS.
Every year, we keep saying this. JAMB, NUC and consequently the Ministry of Education should challenge to release the cut-off marks for the year before accepting solicitations for change of courses and alter of institutions. This way, applicants would know the scores mandatory by schools before choosing another institution during application.
Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges and other institutions should also endeavor to release their cut-off marks on time. They should release the marks before JAMB change of course/institution form comes out. This will help candidates choose school which will accept their JAMB scores.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
You can still make an informed decision when it involves choosing the proper institution. If you plan to vary your course or institution, you’ll use the cut-off marks employed by institutions for last admission as a guide. This way, you are still making informed decisions.