UNIVERSITY OF UYO JUPEB
Basic Studies Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
We be situated satisfied to enlighten the community that the administration of University of Uyo (UNIYO) partake ongoing selling the JUPEB (basic studies) admission form. Subsequently, solicitations are demanded from suitably competent applicants for entrance into the non-residential, one-year Basic Studies programme of the University of Uyo for the 2020/2021 school year.
N/B: Result is not required for this admission form. (JAMB/UTME)
APPROXIMATELY THE UNIVERSITY OF UYO BASIC STUDIES PROGRAMME
They Basic Studies programme is deliberate to prepare students for examinations conducted by the conglomerate of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB). Holders of the JUPEB certificate would consequently be acknowledged into the 200 level of the degree accessible by the University of Uyo over and done with Direct Entry JAMB in the courses listed below:
Offered Programmes for the UNIVERSITY OF UYO JUPEB.
1 FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
(i) Agric. Economics & Extension
(ii) Animal Science
(iii) Crop Science
(iv) Fisheries & Aquatic Environmental Management
(v) Forestry & Wildlife
(vi) Food Science & Tech.
(vii) Human Ecology, Nutrition and Dietetics
(viii) Soil Science & Land Resources Management
2 FACULTY OF ARTS
(i) Communication Arts
(iii) Foreign Language (French)
(iv) History & International Studies
(v) Religious and Cultural Studies
(vi) Theatre Arts
2 FACULTY Of BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
3 FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
(ii) Banking and Finance
(iii) Business Management
4 FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES
(i) Medicine and Surgery
5 FACULTY OF EDUCATION
(i) Agricultural Science Education
(ii) Business Education/Accounting
(iii) Biology Education
(iv) Chemistry Education
(v) Computer Science Education
(vi) Economics Education
(vii) English Education
(viii) French Education
(ix) Fine Arts Education
(x) Guidance & Counselling
(xi) Geography Education
(xii) Home Economics Education
(xiii) Health Education
(xiv) Integrated Science Education
(xv) Library and Information Science
(xvi) Mathematics Education
(xvii) Pre-Primary/Primary Education
(xviii) Physics Education
(xix) Physical Education
(xx) Religious Studies Education
(xxi) Social Studies Education
(xxii) Technical Education
(xxiii) Vocational Education
6 FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
(i) Agricultural Engineering
(ii) Chemical Engineering
(iii) Civil Engineering
(iv) Computer Engineering
(v) Electrical/Electronics Engineering
(vi) Food Engineering
(vii) Mechanical Engineering
(viii) Petroleum Engineering
7. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
(ii) Building Technology
(iii) Geo-informatics & Surveying
(vi) Quantity Surveying
(vii) Urban & Regional Planning
(viii) Estate Management
8. FACULTY OF LAW
9. FACULTY OF PHARMACY
10. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
(i) Animal Science and Environmental Biology
(ii) Botany & Ecological Studies
(iv) Computer Science
11.FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
(ii) Geography & Natural Resources Management
(iii) Political Science/Public Administration
(iv) Sociology /Anthropology
ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS UNIVERSITY OF UYO BASIC STUDIES FORM.
Applicants seeking admission into the essential Studies programme must possess credit authorizations in a minimum of five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including: English , Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Geography, Economics, Literature in English and Government at less than two sittings within the GCE, SSCE (WAEC/NECO or NABTEB).
By the top of the programme, successful applicants of the JUPEB examination are going to be acknowledged into 200 level of the varied degree courses within the University of Uyo on condition that they gratify the admission criteria for such courses.
NOTE: JAMB Score is not obligatory for admission into this programme. Candidates who took the 2020 JAMB also can apply as there’ll be no supplementary application for this programme.
How to Apply for University of Uyo JUPEB Admission Form.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable deposit within the sum of N15,500.00 (fifteen thousand five hundred naira) only via Remita Payment Platform.
ONLINE REGISTRATION & REIMBURSEMENT ORDER
- Official visit uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/ or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Handpicked Admission Forms Link
- click e-Form(s) Option
- clunk Basic Studies as the Admission Form Type
- Pass in your Phone Number, Name and Email
- Clunk the PAY NOW button to make payment
- Recompense can be make online or Bank branch
- Subsequently payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to complete your registration
Please Take Note of the Following:
- They similar passport photograph used for the online process will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates are required to return for the screening exercise with the subsequent items:
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2018 ONLINE registration form dully completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
Memo: Only colour printout will be accepted.
- Two (2) current passport-size photographs on red contextual (same photograph as the one used for the online process) with the name and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged in quarto- size envelope and labeled with the candidate’s name and therefore the department.
- HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
No GSM handsets, calculators, four-figure tables or the other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.
SCREENING EXERCISE DATE/PORTAL CLOSURE FOR BASIC STUDIES/JUPEB
- deadline for registration: Tuesday, June 30, 2020
- Date for screening exercise: Monday, July 13 to Friday, July 17, 2020
- Location for the screening exercise: PTDF Resource Center, Town Campus Annex, Uyo
- Time: 8:00am
Registrar and Secretary to
Thanks for Reading