AAUA Post UTME FORM: Hi reader, in this article I would like to share with you the current happenings and news & update about Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) Post UTME, did you have in further your learning at Adekunle Ajasin University if yes, did you choose AAUA as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is definitely for you.
The Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko AAUA is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko as their first penchant choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
This institution is using this opportunity in other to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the AAUA admission portal.
Adekunle Ajasin University AAUA Cut Off Mark.
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko universal UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are definitely some courses which requires more than 180 like, Law, Medicine and some other intensive departments embedded in the Adekunle Ajasin University as a whole.
How much can AAUA Post UTME form be purchased
Based on recognition to the new getting me, the FG has therefore warn all institutions not to amass more than 2,000 from student for the Post UTME form.
N/B: Those that have the choice of schooling in AAUA should be informed that the form is not yet out.
AAUA Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidates who made Adekunle Ajasin University their first choice.
- Aspirants must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in necessary O/level subjects. including English Language and Mathematics.
- Aspirants must be 18 (Eighteen) year of age.
These are following commercial banks one should visit for the payments of some regular charges.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- AAUA Micro-finance bank
Steps in Applying for Adekunle Ajasin University AAUA Post UTME 2020/21
- The candidates should also log on to the University’s admission screening portal https://putme.aaua.edu.ng/ with the VALID JAMB Registration Number in order to create account and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to make payment at any commercial bank of your choice .
- Please also note that the candidates UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should also be correctly provided at the point of the payment and registration.
- Candidates are required to obtain a print-out containing the RRR number from the Bank upon payment of N2,000.00.
- After the successful payment each candidate are to return to the University portal to complete Biodata Form online and print out Examination Slip.
Upload your Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100-150KB)
- Birth Certificate within the size admitted.
- Your Local Government Identification
- Testimonial being received.
- First School Leaving Certificate well laminated.
- The JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1.
GET MORE INFORMATION AT OUR SITE WWW.MYCARDPIN.COM.NG