FUTMINNA Post UTME form: Hi reader, in this editorial I would like to share with you the current happenings & update about the Federal University of Technology, Minna Post UTME application. Did you want you further your education at Federal University of Technology, Minna if yes? Did you choose FUTMINNA as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are on the right page, this page is strictly recommended for the FUTMINNA Post UTME form for 2020.
The Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) is much using this opportunity in order to inform all the candidates that choose the Federal University of Technology, Minna as their first penchant choice and applied for the admission into the undergraduate degree Programs for 2020/21 academic session.
This institution is using this chance I order to inform such kind of candidates to upload their required and valid information for the Screening Exercise on the Federal University of Technology, Minna official admission portal www.futminna.edu.ng.
The Federal University of Technology, Minna Cut Off Mark.
The Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) overall UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are some intensive courses that require more than the 180 like Medicine, Law etc.
How Much can FUTMINNA Post UTME Form be purchased?
The Federal University of Technology, Minna FUTMINNA Post UTME form is the N 2,250.00 (Two thousand two hundred and fifty Naira) only and this should be paid through the official ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is never non-refundable. You will however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges as being told.
Federal University of Technology, Minna Post UTME 2020/21 qualification.
- The candidates must choose Federal University of Technology, Minna as his/her first choice’
- Aspirants must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates that has a five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting their results which shall be released before the conclusion of the admission exercises are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 18 (eighteen) year of age.
Application for Federal University of Technology, Minna FUTMINNA Post UTME 2020/2021.
- Right on the page that appears, click on the ‘UPASE-UTME Login’ option.
- Input your correct JAMB registration number.
- Insert one of your names.
- Click on the ‘Login’ option.
- Then on a page that appears, you are hereby required to upload your current colored passport photograph in JPEG format (150 by 170).
- Also choose another course from the list of departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with the JAMB.
N/B: The system automatically notices if you have the required UTME subject combination and the minimum score for the program selected being selected.
- Your status of ‘O’ Level results (click on the appropriate box).
- Then click on the ‘Proceed to payment gateway’ option.
- Confirm your entries correctly.
- Finally click on the payment link button in order to proceed to the payment gateway.
- Payment is also done through the Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for the online payment) or the Bank branch (by generating RRR from the application portal).
- Enter the ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e. the 3 digits behind your card, and then your pin number)
NOTE: This automatically debits you N2,250.00 (the N250 is the service charge for the Interswitch platform).
- If payment is then successful, the screen will then display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ option to print the document.
- Make sure to keep the printout and take it to the UPASE venue
The Requirements for The Screening Exercise
- All the eligible candidates are hereby required to come on the date that was being indicated on their scheduling slips that was printed.
- The candidates are hereby to report at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the University Main Campus, Gidan-Kwano. Which is along Minna-Bida road with the following documents:
- A printout of the 2020/2021 UTME result slip that is bearing the candidate’s passport photograph (the Passport should not be affixed). The title of the course/programme of choice should also be boldly written by the candidate on top of the result slip.
- The well printed 2019/2020 University Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) scheduling slip.
- A writing material either biro or pencil.
- A normal scientific calculator (non-programmable) without the cover.
GENERAL INFORMATION GIVEN
- None of the candidate will be allowed to participate in the screening exercise without the complying with the above requirements.
- The Main Campus in which the exams are to be held is at Gidan Kwano along Minna-Bida road is about 20 km away from the Bosso Campus of the University.
- Candidates that are without their personal vehicles may board commercial buses at the rate of N80 to N100 at the Bosso Campus of the University.
- Candidates are not also allowed to bring their GSM handsets or any similar electronic gadgets into the screening hall. Such item(s) will definitely be seized and will never be returned to the owners.
- Impersonation is a very serious offence and anyone that is caught impersonating will be handed over to the law enforcement agents for punishment.
- Any of the registered candidate who fails to report for the screening exercise on the date and time. He or she loses his or her chance of being screened for the admission.
More information at WWW.MYCARDPIN.COM.NG