EBSU Post UTME application: Are you a verified JAMB candidate that scored at least 160 in JAMB? Do you know someone who scored at least a 160 in JAMB? Then we are also pleased to inform you that the EBSU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is officially out for registration now.
Usually the registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU), shall definitely commence on Monday, 22nd June, 2020 and also end on Thursday, 9th July, 2020.
Candidates that are eligible to obtain EBSU Post UTME Form
The interested candidates who must have scored at least 160 & above in the 2020/2021 UTME and those who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU.
Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and others candidates willing to change to EBSU are surely also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of the screening and verifying their O’ level results by subsequent the mode of payment below in order to generate payment invoice.
Steps in Applying for the EBSU Post UTME Form
NB: The eligible candidates are hereby required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only nothing more than that.
For you to register, these are the steps for you to follow.
- Visit EBSU Post UTME Portal via https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app
- Click on the Start Application option.
- Click to Generate Payment Invoice then later proceed to any commercial bank your choice.
- Fill in the Generate Payment Invoice Form as to be noted.
- Ensure that you choose the right Application Form the category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY.
- Ensure that your “JAMB Registration Number” is very correct.
- Upon successful generation of the Remita Retrieval Reference Number(RRR).
- Then later proceed to any bank of your choice for the payment with your Remita number OR pay with either your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Later return to the Application page and then start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Furthermore, proceed with the completion of the form
- Later Submit your application.
- Finally print out your acknowledgement slip.