GSU Post UTME form: Hi reader, in this article I would like to share with you the current happenings and news & update about Gombe State University (GSU) Post UTME, did you have in further your learning at Gombe State University if yes, did you choose GSU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is definitely for you.
The Gombe State University GSU is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Gombe State University as their first penchant choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
This institution is using this opportunity in other to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the GSU admission portal.
GOMBE STATE UNIVERSITY GSU Cut Off Mark.
Gombe State University universal UTME cut off mark is 160 but there are definitely some courses which requires more than 160 like, Law, Medicine and some other intensive departments embedded in the Gombe State University as a whole.
How much can GSU Post UTME form be purchased
Based on recognition to the new getting me, the FG has therefore warn all institutions not to amass more than 2,000 from student for the Post UTME form.
the sum of the post utme form is 2000 naira only.
N/B: Those that have the choice of schooling in GSU should be informed that the form is not yet out.
GSU Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Aspirants who made Gombe State University their first choice.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination.
- Aspirants must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in necessary O/level subjects. including English Language and Mathematics.
- Aspirants must be 18 (Eighteen) year of age.
These are following commercial banks one should visit for the payments of some regular charges.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- GSU Micro-finance bank
- Union Bank Plc
- Access Bank Plc
GOMBE STATE UNIVERSITY GSU Post UTME FORM STEPS 2020/21
The Gombe State University (GSU) post UTME aptitude test shall be conducted on due date to be announced.
Candidates should also bring along the original and photocopies of their credentials for the Screening Exercise as follows:
- The JAMB Result Slip for the 2018 UTME or Online Registration Slip for Direct Entry Candidates.
- Two colored passport size photographs with red background only
- Writing Materials like pen, pencils, erasers etc.
- Original JAMB result.
- Original certificate of origin
- Letter of attestation.
The Receipt for Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) which is a Non-refundable Pre-registration processing charges should be paid at any branch of the UBA Account No. 1004150106. The Bank Teller should also be presented to the Bursar GSU for which the receipt is being issued.
GET MORE INFORMATION AT OUR SITE WWW.MYCARDPIN.COM.NG