KSU Post UTME form:
Hi reader, in this article I would like to share with you the current happenings and news & update about Kogi State University (KSU) Post UTME, did you have in further your learning at Kogi State University if yes, did you choose KSU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is definitely for you.
The Kogi State University KSU is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Kogi State University as their first penchant choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
This institution is using this opportunity in other to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the KSU admission portal.
Kogi State University universal UTME cut off mark is 160 but there are definitely some courses which requires more than 160 like, Law, Medicine and some other intensive departments embedded in the Kogi State University as a whole.
How much can KSU Post UTME form be purchased
Based on recognition to the new getting me, the FG has therefore warn all institutions not to amass more than 2,000 from student for the Post UTME form.
N/B: Those that have the choice of schooling in KSU should be informed that the form is not yet out.
KSU Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Aspirants who made Kogi State University their first choice.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination.
- Aspirants must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in necessary O/level subjects. including English Language and Mathematics.
- Aspirants must be 18 (Eighteen) year of age.
These are following commercial banks one should visit for the payments of some regular charges.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- KSU Micro-finance bank
- Union Bank Plc
- Access Bank Plc
Steps in Applying for Kogi State University KSU Post UTME 2020/21
- Log in to the University Website:ksu.edu.net OR http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme
- Top right corner of the Website
- Click on the Prospective Students button
- Select the Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Put in your JAMB Registration Number
- Generate the Invoice
- Proceed to bank for the Payment or pay using your ATM Card as well.
- Return to Portal you just registered.
- Re-enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Complete the Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter the O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly as being given.
Upload your Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100-150KB)
- Birth Certificate within the size admitted.
- Your Local Government Identification
- Testimonial being received.
- First School Leaving Certificate well laminated.
- The JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
GET MORE INFORMATION AT OUR SITE WWW.MYCARDPIN.COM.NG