RSUST Post UTME form: Hi reader, in this article I would like to share with you the current happenings and news & update about River State University of Science and Technology(RSUST) Post UTME, did you have in further your learning at River State University of Science and Technology if yes, did you choose RSUST as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is definitely for you.
The River State University of Science and Technology RSUST is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose River State University of Science and Technology as their first penchant choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
This institution is using this opportunity in other to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the RSUST admission portal.s
River State University of Science and Technology universal UTME cut off mark is 160
How much can RSUST Post UTME form be purchased
Based on recognition to the new getting me, the FG has therefore warn all institutions not to amass more than 2,000 from student for the Post UTME form.
N/B: Those that have the choice of schooling in RSUST should be informed that the form is not yet out.
RSUST Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidates who made River State University of Science and Technology, their first choice.
- Aspirants must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination.
- Aspirants must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in necessary O/level subjects. including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates must be 18 (Eighteen) year of age.
These are following commercial banks one should visit for the payments of some regular charges.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- RSUST Micro-finance bank
Steps in Applying for RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY RSUST Post UTME 2020/21
- Log in to the University Website:rsust.edu.net
- Click on RSUST portal i.e. Top right corner of the Website
- Click on the Prospective Students button
- Select the Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Put in your JAMB Registration Number
- Generate the Invoice
- Proceed to bank for the Payment or pay using your ATM Card as well.
- Return to Portal you just registered.
- Re-enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Complete the Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter the O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly as being given.
- Birth Certificate within the size admitted.
- Your Local Government Identification
- Testimonial being received.
- First School Leaving Certificate well laminated.
- The JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- Review again the Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below the form just being filled.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
- Print the acknowledgement Slip.
GET MORE INFORMATION AT OUR SITE WWW.MYCARDPIN.COM.NG