UNICAL-CALABAR-ADMISSION: Hello Viewer, this article is to inform all candidates who choose The University of Calabar as their first or second choice of an institution that the Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination is not yet out.
The date for the release of the Post UTME form will be communicated to the general public and mostly candidates that choose the institution as their first or second choice during the registration of the UTME.
Below are the courses offered in The University of Calabar.
The institution has various accredited courses approved by the National Universities Commission-NUC, Nigeria, however, if you are a student and you are confused about some courses and you feel to change it, then follow this link to proceed. The University Of Calabar List of Courses Offered
Unical Official Cut Off Mark for 2020/2021.
University of Calabar-UNICAL general Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination cut off mark is 160 but there are some courses that require more than 160, courses like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Unical cut off mark:
From the information gathered by the school management, candidates are expected to pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000-Two Thousand Naira Only to any Commercial Bank.
University Of Calabar Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Applicants who choose UNICAL as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must have 5 credit passes at one sitting in O’level subjects including Mathematics and English Language
- Applicants must be 16 years of age before participating in the examination.
How To Apply For University Of Calabar Unical Post UTME 2020/21.
- E-transact option: The option is relevant in all commercial banks across the globe. You are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN at the Bank. Log in to the portal with the pin http://www.myunical.edu.ng, thereafter,
- follow the instructions given…
- Using Scratch Card: This method will be available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis alone:
- First city Monument Bank
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- Heritage Bank
Candidates are to Log on to http://www.myunical.edu.ng thereafter, click on Screening UTME link
On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box shown.
Type in the scratch card pin
Check the login box and follow the online instructions given
Confirm your data and CLICK ON SUBMIT
Candidates are to Print out the completed form.
NOTE: Candidates are to pay the sum of 2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) for the Aptitude Test
UNICAL-CALABAR-ADMISSION COMING SOON……