This is to inform the general public most especially candidates who chose Benue State University-BSU as their first or second choice of Institution that BSU Post UTME form for 2020/2021 Session has not been announced yet by the school management.
As soon as it is released, we will update this page in order to communicate it to you all. Please feel free to comment with your questions using the comment box.
Like we said earlier, the post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session is not yet out. The information below is for the last academic session. You should go through it and use the comment box below to ask us any questions on POST UTME.
Eligible Candidates to Obtain BSU Post UTME Form.
All UTME candidates who made Benue State University, Makurdi as their first or second choice of institution for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and scored 160 and above in the UTME are qualified to participate in the Post UTME exercise of the University.
Applicants who applied for Law but scored between 160 and 180 are to take their Post UTME in the Faculty of Arts, while candidates who applied for Medicine and Surgery but scored between 160 and 199 are to take their Post UTME along with Anatomy, Nursing, Physiology, and Faculty of Science.
How to Register for Benue State University-BSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form
- Candidates should Visit www.bsum.edu.ng
- Move to the Admissions button, click on the Post UTME under the Applications section.
- Type in your JAMB Registration number to verify your application and proceed.
- After verifying your details, click on the “proceed “ button to move to the payments platform.
- Click any of the 3 payment options to make your payment.(1) For cash payments at Bank; Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Unity Bank Plc.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Fidelity Bank Plc.
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- Skye Bank Plc.
Before going to the bank, candidates are advised to print out their Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform before going to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
(II) For On-line payments candidates can use Mastercard, VISA and Verve Cards;
- Candidates are to click the PAY ONLINE button and they will be directed to the Interswitch Payment Page. From the drop-down menu, select the type of card and enter the correct details that will be required.
- Once the payment is successful, a receipt will be issued and you can continue with the application
(III) For Payment at ATM Terminal
- Go to any ATM terminal with your current ATM card and do the following task:
- From the option shown, select Quickteller from the ATM menu
- Candidates are to select pay bills
- Proceed to Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- Fill this number 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code for the application
- Enter your Mobile Number and complete the transaction.
- After the completion of the payment, go back to the portal to login and print out your payment receipt
(IV) For payment using Quickteller from the Internet
- Visit the Quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum while applicants for courses in the College of Health Sciences should visit www.quickteller.com/chsbsu to complete their transaction.
- Type your JAMB Registration number
- Type your email address and phone number and click “continue”
- Follow the instructions shown on the screen to complete your payment
- Print out the payment confirmation slip
- Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt.
Note: Candidates are to note that this payment attracts additional N100.00
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and still select the “Post Utme/Del ink” under the “Applications” section under the Admissions menu of the University website. Follow the steps below to complete the registration:
- Type in your UTME Registration number and click the “Verify” button
- Click on the “proceed” link to login to your account in order to register and upload important documents online for the Post-UTME exercise.
- Candidates are to click on the “My Bio Data” link in order to complete their Biodata.
- Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
- Marriage certificate/affidavits.
- Certificate of State Origin.
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statements of results (not online slips).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
- JAMB Result slip.
- Click on the “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies.
Candidates are expected to present the Acknowledgement Slips during the Post UTME
All candidates must upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal. Those whose O’Level result is on the portal will be considered