Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa
We are using this platform to inform all the candidates who choose Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa as their first or second choice in the 2020 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examination and scored a minimum of 160 and above that the SLU Post UTME Form is not out.
Candidates that are eligible for the Screening
- Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of five (5) relevant subjects in his/her O’Level in the SSCE, English, and Mathematics compulsory.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma, a Merit at NCE level, and a minimum of 8 points in the IJMBE A/Level.
- JAMB Candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 160, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the college’s portal.
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not select Sule Lamido University as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2019 UTME, should apply for a change of institution on JAMB portal.
How to Register for SLU Post UTME Screening
The Online registration for the Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will commence soon.
To register, qualified candidates should click on the appropriate links to apply and complete the online registration
Go to the SLU Official portal @ www.slu.edu.ng and click the Admission form menu and also click on Online Application to create an account using an active Email address and Phone Number
- Candidates are expected to pay the sum of (N2,000.00) Two Thousand Naira only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA through the following stages:
- Visit remita.net and click on pay a biller.
- Click on Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa and service type (Post-UTME Screening fees).
- Input candidate’s details (full name, phone number, and email address).
- Select mode of payment (master card, bank branch, verve card, credit card or intern banking).
- All Candidates are to Generate your e-invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and proceed to any commercial bank for payment (bank branch option only).
- Candidates using Mastercard, verve card, credit card and internet banking, for their online payment are to proceed with the payment and also print RRR Receipt after clicking the submit button.
- Candidates are to Fill in the Form with their accurate details and click on the ‘Submit’ button.to submit the form.
- After submission, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Dates has not been released yet…
Venue for the screening: Short-listed Candidates are expected to report at the University’s Permanent Site, Kafin Hausa- Jahun Road, Kafin-Hausa, Jigawa State
DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BE NEEDED
- Acknowledgment Slip
- Evidence of Payment
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)