NUN Post UTME form: Hi reader, in this article I would like to share with you the current happenings and news & update about Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) Post UTME, did you have in further your learning at Nile University of Nigeria if yes, did you choose NUN as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is definitely for you.
The Nile University of Nigeria NUN is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Nile University of Nigeria as their first penchant choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
This institution is using this opportunity in other to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the NUN admission portal.
Nile University of Nigeria NUN Cut Off Mark.
Nile University of Nigeria universal UTME cut off mark is 160 but there are definitely some courses which requires more than 160 like, Law, Medicine and some other intensive departments embedded in the Nile University of Nigeria as a whole.
How much can NUN Post UTME form be purchased
Based on recognition to the new getting me, the FG has therefore warn all institutions not to amass more than 2,000 from student for the Post UTME form.
N/B: Those that have the choice of schooling in NUN should be informed that the form is not yet out.
NUN Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Aspirants who made Nile University of Nigeria their first choice.
- Aspirants must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in necessary O/level subjects. including English Language and Mathematics.
- Aspirants must be 18 (Eighteen) year of age.
These are following commercial banks one should visit for the payments of some regular charges.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- NUN Micro-finance bank
- Union Bank Plc
- Access Bank Plc
Steps in Applying for Nile University of Nigeria NUN Post UTME 2020/21
- Log in to the University Website:nun.edu.net OR http://www.nileuniversity.edu.ng/utme
- Click on NUN portal i.e. Top right corner of the Website
- Click on the Prospective Students button
- Select the Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Put in your JAMB Registration Number
- Generate the Invoice
- Proceed to bank for the Payment or pay using your ATM Card as well.
- Return to Portal you just registered.
- Re-enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Complete the Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter the O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly as being given.
Upload your Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100-150KB)
- Birth Certificate within the size admitted.
- Your Local Government Identification
- Testimonial being received.
- First School Leaving Certificate well laminated.
- The JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
GET MORE INFORMATION AT OUR SITE WWW.MYCARDPIN.COM.NG