UNIUYO School Fees Schedule: This is officially the University of Uyo school fees schedules for all the newly admitted students both UTME, Direct Entry and returning students for this year’s academic session.
S/N FEES/CHARGES FRESH STUDENTS RETURNING STUDENTS
- Tuition Free Free
- Caution N2,000 NIL
- Examination N2,500 N 2,500
- Tertiary Institution Social Health Insurance Programme (TISHIP) N2,000 N2,000
- Student Handbook N500 NIL
- Student Union Dues N500 N500
- Games/Sport N700 N700
- Library N 2,000 N2,000
- GST Registration Handbook N 3,250 N1,000
- Student Union Constitution/Books N 400 NIL
- X-Ray/Lab Test N 2,500 NIL
- Personal Accident Insurance Scheme N 400 N 400
- Identity Card N 1,000 NIL
- Laboratory N 2,000 N 2,000
- Utilities/Services N 5,000 N 5,000
- Screening/Verification of Results N 1,000 NIL
- University Calendar N 500 NIL
- Clinical Fees N 5,000 N 2,500
- Workshop fees N 2,000 N 2,000
- Production Fees/Studio N 5,000 N 5,000
- Finance Charge N 1,000 N 1,000
- Database Charge N 2,000 N 2,000
- ICT Project N 3,000 N 3,000
- Development Levy N 20,000 N 20,000
- Facility Management N 5,000 N 5,000
OTHER SUNDRY CHARGES
- Accommodation/Bed Space N 500 N 500
- Entrepreneurial Studies I 8i II N 2,000 N 2,000
- Hostel Maintenance N 8,000 N 8,000
- Clinical Students Hostel Charges N NIL N 20,000
The Entrepreneurial Studies is payable by 200 Level UTME students and the new Direct Entry students only.
The Clinical Students Hostel Charges payable by Clinical students given hostel accommodation to. .
Also note that though the above fee breakdown, the returning students fee adds up to about N60,000 (Sixty thousand Naira only). While the freshers (both the UTME and Direct Entry candidates), the fee adds up to about N70,000 (Seventy thousand Naira only).
- Tuition: Free of charge for all the students
- Caution Fee: N 2,000 for the freshers only
- Examination fee: N 2,500 for both newly admitted students (UTME and Direct Entry) and returning learners.
- Tertiary Institution Social Health Insurance Programme (TISHIP): New and Old students are to pay N 2,000 only.
- Student handbook: N 500 for freshers.
- Student union dues: N 500 for both learners (UTME and Direct Entry).
- Games/sport: N 700 for both students.
- Library fee: N 2,000 for both new and returning learners
- General Studies Registration Handbook: N 3,250 for freshers & N 1,000 for returning ones.
- Student Union Constitution/Books: N 400 for newly admitted students.
- X-Ray/Lab Test: N 2,500 for the newly admitted students.
- Personal Accident Insurance Scheme: N400 for both new and returning students.
- Identity card: N 1,000 for the newly admitted students.
- Laboratory (for science and science-related courses): N 2,000 for the both learners.
- Utilities/services: N 5,000 for both the newly admitted & the returning students.
- Screening/verification of results: N 1,000 for the newly admitted students.
- The University calendar: N 500 for only the newly admitted students only.
- Clinical fees (pharmaceutic/medical students): N 5,000 for freshers & N 2,500 for returning students.
- Workshop Fees (Engineering and Environmental studies): N 2,000 for both the new and returning students.
- Production fees/studio (Communication Arts, Theatre Arts, Music): N 5,000 for both the new and the returning learners.
- Finance charge: N 1,000 for all the students.
- Database charge: N 2,000 for both the new and the returning ones.
- ICT project: N 3,000 for all the students.
- Development levy: N 20,000 for all the students.
- Facility management: N 5,000 for the both learners.
The University of Uyo senate has mandated the following additional charges for the newly admitted students into the institution:
Accommodation/bed space is N 500 for the newly admitted students (UTME and DE students).
Entrepreneurial Studies I & II is the sum of N2,000 for both the new and returning ones. However, this fee is only to be paid by the newcomers who has enter the university through direct entry or a 200 level UTME students.
Hostel maintenance fee is the sum of N8,000 for all the students accommodated in the university hostel as well.
Clinical students hostel charge is the sum N20,000 for the returning students only. However, this fee is only applied to those accommodated in the clinical hostel.
One thing I would also love to clear here is that the UNIUYO school fees for law, Pharmacy, UNIUYO acceptance fee for newly admitted students and returning students are exposed to a modification when the school senates encounter in order to agree the school’s new school fees schedules.
However, this is the recent school fees schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Get more information at WWW.MYCARDPIN.COM.NG