The UNIVERSITY OF BENIN-UNIBEN POST UTME FORM FOR 2020/21
UNIVERSITY OF BENIN: In this article, I would like to share with you the current happenings about UNIBEN Post UTME, did you have in mind to further your learning at the UNIBEN if yes, did you choose UNIBEN as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is definitely for you.
The University Of Benin UNIBEN is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the University of Lagos as their first penchant choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
This institution is using this opportunity in other to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the UNIBEN admission portal www.uniben.edu.ng.
The University of Benin UNIBEN Cut Off Mark.
University of Benin universal UTME cut off mark is 200 but there are definitely some courses that require more than 200 like, Law, Medicine, and some other intensive departments embedded in the University of Benin as a whole.
How much can UNIBEN Post UTME form be purchased
Based on the recognition of the new getting me, the federal government has, therefore, warn all institutions not to amass more than 2,000 from students for the Post UTME Form.
N/B: Those that have the choice of schooling in UNIBEN should be informed that the form is not yet out.
UNIBEN Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Aspirants who made the University of Benin their first choice.
- Aspirants must have a minimum of 200 in the UTME Examination.
- Aspirants must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in necessary O/level subjects. including English Language and Mathematics.
- Aspirants must be 18 (Eighteen) years of age.
Steps in Applying For University Of Benin UNIBEN Post UTME 2020/21
- Log into Official Portal www.uniben.edu.ng
- Tap on the Admission button.
- Tap on Post-UTME Application.
- Log in using the UTME number as a username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print payment advice.
Walk into any commercial bank to make the payment or pay online
Get back to the University portal with your upload passport photograph and complete the application form correctly.