Cut Off Mark for Arthur Javis University: The Management of Arthur Jarvis University of Cross River State has approved the release of the 2020/2021 academic session cut off mark for the admission process. This was made known after the official release of Jamb Cut Off Mark for all Universities, Polytechnic, and Colleges.
- Arthur Jarvis University Cut 2020Off Mark
- Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME
- Arthur Jarvis University Departmental Cut-off Mark 2020
- Arthur Jarvis University-AJU Cut Off Mark 2020/2021Admission Cut Off mark is usually set by the management of the institution or body that conduct examination
With this cut off mark, candidates are always shortlisted for the further stages of the selection process into the institution.
The example below will help illustrate what a cut off mark is.
If we have 15 person writing an exam to become an accountant in a bank but the total vacancy is 3, however, the bank needs to screen out some candidates and retain a few for the next level of the selection. So they decide to put up a cut off mark which will help eliminate some and others with a high score will be taken
Cut Off Mark for Arthur Javis University
The 2020/2021 JAMB and Post-UTME cut off mark for Arthur Jarvis University is 160. Following the scrapping of UTME by the federal government, JAMB had given a cut off mark of 160 and above for candidates applying for Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education for the 2020/2021 academic session. Moreso, The above name University has followed the Jamb order to admit a student into the institution
But people keep asking, what about those that scored above 160 but were not given admission to study their choice course?
Candidates must note that admission is given to the people that scored high during their post UTME examination. However, if you score before 160, you may likely not be admitted which means the higher the score the higher your chances of being admitted.
Departmental Cut-off Mark 2020 For Arthur Jarvis University
Most institutions, including Arthur Jarvis University, do not have a specified cut off mark for their courses. also, candidates who have scored a minimum of 160 in Jamb are qualified to apply for admission for any of their choice courses in the institution.
But due to the high number of candidates who are wishing to study in the institution, the admission process is therefore known to be competitive and admission is given based on the JAMB score from the candidates.
OFFERED COURSES IN THE INSTITUTION AND THEIR CUT OFF MARK
- 220 – 240 – Medicine and Nursing (O’ Level result with one sitting alone
- 200 – Common Law, Pharmacy, Mass Communication, Physiology and Anatomy
- 190 – Microbiology, English Language, Biochemistry, Computer Science, Geology, and all engineering courses apart from Biosystem Engineering and Agricultural.
- Candidates with 120 can be admitted for All other courses
Candidates must write the right subject combination for JAMB and meet the Cut Off Mark schedule for the course desired by the candidates to study.