Post-UTME Registration Procedure of Bayero University Kano
Bayero University POST UTME: The management of Bayero University-Kano has brought to our notice that the official cut off mark for the institution has not been published yet, However, the Post UTME Form is not yet out for candidates who choose the institution as a first or second choice for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Below are the procedures that will help you prepare yourself well for the Post UTME examination.
- Visit www.buk.edu.ng, which is the school website and proceed to click POST-UTME Application Portal
- Login using your UTME Aggregate score and UTME Number, proceed to upload your passport photograph.
- Candidates are to note that the passport uploaded will be the only valid ID for all students that will be admitted and will be used throughout their study in the institution.
- Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form that will be given in order to proceed with the registration.
All Applicants are to Print Out their personalized Payment Invoice and also use the invoice printed out to make the payment of N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) at any branch of Banks listed on your Invoice nationwide.
After the payment, visit back the school website, www.buk.edu.ng, log in again. By doing this, candidates’ payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized Examination Card.
Candidates are to note that they won’t be allowed to sit for the examination without a valid examination card.APPLICATION
REQUIREMENTS THAT WILL BE NEEDED
- Step 1. All candidates must have sat for the 2020 UTME Examinations, chose Bayero University-Kano as his/her first or second choice, and must have scored an average of 160 or higher in the relevant subjects as considered by JAMB.
- Step 2. Prospective candidates are expected to have a minimum of 5 relevant passes at Credit level in the SSCE or NECO in not more than one (1) sitting, including a pass at credit level in English Language and Mathematics.
HOW THE SCREENING EXERCISE IS CONDUCTED
The official date for the screening exercise will be communicated to all registered candidates via their GSM and Email Addresses and also published on social media.
Candidates are to note that the screening time and sitting arrangement for the test will be on their examination cards.
Candidates are expected to come to the screening venue with the below items:
- Exam Card
- Writing Materials (2B Pencil and Eraser)
- Four Figure Table (where applicable)