Evangel University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 academic session is not yet out……
Evangel University Direct Entry Form:This information is to inform all the UTME applicants that scored 160 and above in the just concluded Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination-JAMB that they can now register for the Post UTME form online.
About Evangel University
Evangel University Akaeze, Ebonyi State is one of the five Private institutions licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria on 28th February 2012 to operate as degree-awarding institutions.
Evangel University started its academic activities for the 2012/2013 session on November 17, 2012 with two Colleges namely: College of Business Studies, College of Science, and the School of General Studies at the Take-off Campus at Okpoto.
See also: Evangel University School Fees.
List of Courses offered at Evangel University.
- College of Arts and Social Sciences
- B. A. English Language
- B.A. History and International Relations
- B. A. Philosophy
- B.A. & B.Th Religious Studies
- B.A. Theatre Arts
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
- College of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Management
- B.Sc. Marketing
- College of Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- College of Health Sciences
- B.NSC. Nursing Science
- B. Physiotherapy
- B. Sc. Radiography and Radiation Science
- B. MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- B Sc. Public Health
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the institution for undergraduate programmes.
- Applicants must have sat for the 2020 UTME and have a minimum score of 160 in the concluded examination
- Candidates must also obtain a minimum of 5 credit passes at not more than one (1) sitting in WAEC, NECO and NABTEB. These should include English Language and Mathematics as this is considered as one of the important subject combinations during JAMB registration
Candidates are expected to provide the followings:
- JAMB Original result slip
- Copies of O’Level results
- Evidence of payments
- Testimonial from the last school attended
- Letter of identification from Local Government.
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- Completed application forms
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit from court
- Reference letter from a referee to vouch for the character of the candidate preferably from the pastor or senior officer of an office
- First Choice University or Evidence of change of University
How to Apply for Evangel University Post UTME Form 2020.
All applicants are expected to apply through these methods after payments of N52,000.00 (Fifty-two thousand naira) only for the following: N2,000.00 Application Fee, N20,000.00 Acceptance Fee and N30,000.00 Accreditation Fee.
Interest candidates should: Visit the University and obtain Application Form from the Admissions Office of the Registry Department, Evangel University Akaeze, Take-Off Campus, KM 48, Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway, Okpoto, Ebonyi State.
Visit www.portal.evangeluniversity.edu.ng to fill the Application Form on-line.
EVANGEL UNIVERSITY BANKS
All payments must be made into any of the following banks of Evangel University Akaeze account:
|Name of Bank||Account Number|
|1. United Bank of Africa Plc. (UBA)||1018366838|
|2. Access Bank Plc.||0762618503|