AUCHI Polytechnic-AUCHI admission cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released by JAMB for the general public and mostly candidates who choose the institution as their first or second choice during the UTME registration.
The Management of Auchi Polytechnic has not yet released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
Cut off mark is known to be an agreed score set by a particular board in any institution as a basic tool for admitting students into different departments to study courses of their choice.
Nonetheless, candidates are admitted with respect to their performance in the examination, that is to say, the higher the score, the higher your chances of being admitted into the institution.
AUCHI Polytechnic is a Federal Polytechnic in AUCHI, Edo State, State. However, it is one of the first four (4) Polytechnic established in Nigeria
This is an institution that most candidates who wish to study in Polytechnic do apply for years to study in order to achieve their goals in life.
Auchi Poly Cut Off Mark for 2020
The official cut off mark for AUCHI Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 has not been published yet for the general public and mostly candidates who made the institution their first choice.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board-JAMB have, however, announced the official cut off mark for all University, Polytechnic and College of Education.
Cut-Off Point Required for each programme are stated below:
- Business Administration ›› 180
- Ceramics Technology ›› 150
- Chemical Engineering Technology ›› 150
- Civil Engineering Technology ›› 180
- Computer Science ›› 180
- Electrical /Electronic Engineering Technology ›› 180
- Estate Management ››150
- Accountancy ›› 180
- Agricultural & Bio environmental engineering Tech ›› 150
- Agricultural Technology ›› 150
- Architectural Technology ›› 150
- Banking & Finance ›› 160
- Building Technology ›› 150
- Fashion Design and Clothing Tech. ›› 120
- Food Technology; 150
- General Art & Design ›› 120
- Hospitality Management ›› 150
- Quantity Surveying ›› 150
- Science laboratory Technology ›› 180
- Statistics ›› 150
- Survey and Geoinformatics ›› 150
- Urban & Regional Planning ›› 150
- Marketing ›› 160
- Mass Communication ›› 180
- Mechanical Engineering Tech ›› 180
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Eng. Tech ›› 150
- Office Technology and Management ›› 150
- Photography ›› 120
- Polymer Technology ›› 150
- Public Administration ›› 160
- Related: See Cut-off Marks for Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges.
- UniUYO Cut Off Mark
2.Abia State Post UTME FORM
3.Edo State University Benchmark