Anchor University Post-UTME: This is to inform all candidates who choose the Anchor University as their place of study that the official Post UTME Form for the 2020/21 academic session has been released, however, all applicants are hereby advised to visit any reliable Cyber Cafe in order to purchase the form.
Anchor University is a private, faith-based university anchored on Christian principles, with the aim of integrating strong moral principles into the learning experiences of the students. It is duly licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The University is located at Ayobo, Ipaja in Lagos State.
NOTE: Candidates who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME are to know that The Anchor University’s Post-UTME Form / DE Fresh Registration for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is ongoing.
- All Applicants who choose Anchor University-Lagos as First or Second Choice in UTME or Direct Entry are qualified to apply for the form
Applicants who wish to change to AUL can proceed to do JAMB Change of Course/Institution.
- All Applicants are required to score a minimum of 180 in the 2020 UTME
- All prospective candidates are required to have a minimum of 180. Candidates who score below this are however advised to do a change of institution/course in JAMB.
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND SCIENCE EDUCATION
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Applied Geophysics
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed) Computer Science
- B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Physics
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Biology
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B.A. French
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.A. English and Literary Studies