UNIUYO Post UTME Form: If you are an aspirants of the University of Uyo. This information is definitely for you to go through carefully and thoroughly. This is to inform the public that the University of Uyo, UNIUYO Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session is currently on sale.
- Candidates that choose UNIUYO as their FIRST CHOICE and also scored a minimum of 180 in the UTME are also eligible to purchase the form.
- Candidates with an awaiting Result can also apply as the provisions will be made for them to upload their Results
Deadline for the UNIUYO Post UTME Forms: Registration exercise for the UNIUYO Post-UTME screening exercises has started and will end on the Friday, 17th July, 2020.
How Much is UNIUYO Post UTME Forms: The certified cost for the UNIUYO post UTME form is the sum of Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000).
How to Apply for UNIUYO Post UTME Forms.
In order to apply, follow the steps below:
Visit the official UNIUYO Portal
- Select the Admission Forms Link.
- Tap the Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type.
- Enter your phone Number and the valid Email address.
- Click on the MAKE PAYMENT option to make the payment.
- Payments can also be made online using the ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using a pre-payment slip through the Remita Platform.
- After the payment return to the online portal and click on the Register Link to obtain your login credentials in order to complete your registration
- Generate the Printout of the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip.
You should also note the following for the application of the UNIUYO post UTME form for the 2020/2021 Academic session.
- No objection of any wrong Bio-Data or a blank photograph will be interested after submission.
- Candidates who also up-load wrong bio-data will spontaneously be disqualified.
- Variation in the passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results. This should be with registration documents must also be the same in all other documents.
- The original & the photocopies of a candidate’s academic qualification.
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2020/2021 online registration form duly concluded with the passport-size photograph printed in color.
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on a red background with the name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
More information at WWW.MYCARDPIN.COM.NG