UNIPORT Admission List: This article is strictly for candidates who applied for University of Port Harcourt and participated in the screening exercise. However, this is to inform candidates that the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released for the general public and mostly candidates.
I am excited to inform the general public and mostly candidates the management of University of Port Harcourt has released the 2020 admission list for applicants who participated in the screening exercise.
University of Port Harcourt admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session, and the provisional admission is subject to validation by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
NOTE: The list below contains name of admitted candidate for those that apply to University of Port Harcourt via UTME or Direct Entry.
How to Check University Of Port Harcourt Uniport List 2020/2021.
UNIPORT 2nd Batch Admission List 2020/2021.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1272-2018-2019-admission-batch-2.html to access your names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 2nd batch admission list.
Uniport First 1st Batch Admission List 2020/2021.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1253-2018-2019-admission-batch1-ictc.html to access your name from the UNIPORT first batch admission list on the university website.
You can also access your admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status ‘tab.
- Select your Exam yearand Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status ‘to access your UNIPORT admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMBwebsite, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
2nd Batch Admission List
University Of Port Harcourt Uniport has not released the second 2nd batch admission list for 2020/2021 academic session, this page will be updated once the list is out on Uniport official portal.
3rd Batch Admission List
The board in charge of University Of Port Harcourt Uniport admission list has not announced the release of 2020/2021 successful candidate, this page will be updated once the 3rd batch admission list is out.
How To Print Uniport Admission Letter 2020/2021.
Here are the guidelines to follow on how to print Uniport admission letter, if you have been offer admission into University Of Port Harcourt and you have been looking for how to print your admission letter just follow the procedure listed below:
- Pay your acceptance fee
- After the successful payment, a pop-up page will show up that, “Transaction Successful”
- Go back to the main menu
- Click on Print Admission List
- Connect a printing machine to the system
- Press ctrl P on your keyboard, or click on print on your system
- If you are using mobile phone download the admission letter in PDF and visit any nearest cyber cafe to print.