EU post-UTME form: If you are an aspirant and you are wishing to study in the Evangel University, this page is definitely for you. Also if you choose Evangel University as your first or second choice, this page is definitely for you. I am so much pleased to inform all the UTME candidates who scored at least 140 & above and are aspiring to study in a private university that the Evangel University Post-UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is on sale. Alongside the Direct Entry (DE) Form is also on sale.
Evangel University Degree Courses Available.
School of Health Sciences
- B.NSc. Nursing Science
- B. Physiotherapy
- B. Sc. Radiography and Radiation Science
- B. MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- B Sc. Public Health
School of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Management
- B.Sc. Marketing
School of Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
School of Arts & Social Sciences
- B. A. English Language
- B.A. History and International Relations
- B. A. Philosophy
- B.A. & B.Th Religious Studies
- B.A. Theatre Arts
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
General requirement for the Evangel University :
- Each candidate must have sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). He must have obtained a minimum score of 160 for the Nursing Science Programme and 160 for another programme.
- Most of the candidates must also obtain at least a minimum of five credit passes at not more than the required two sittings in WAEC (SSCE), NECO or NABTEB. These should include the English language for the Arts student then Mathematics for other programmes with three other subjects relevant to the course of their study.
SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENT for the Evangel University:
Candidates must definitely bring the followings:
- Original JAMB original result slip
- Copies of your O’Level results
- The Completed application forms
- Evidence of your payments
- Birth Certificate or the Sworn Affidavit from court
- Testimonial from the last school being attended
- A Reference letter/ attestation from a referee to vouch for the character of the candidate preferably from pastor or senior officer of an office
- Two (2) recent passport photographs of your choice.
- First Choice University or Evidence of change of the University
- Letter of identification from the Local Government.
Steps in applying for the Evangel University Post UTME Form.
All Direct entry or UTME candidates shall also apply to the University by any of these methods after payments of the sum of N52,000.00 (Fifty two thousand naira) only for the following charges:
Application Fee ——-N2,000.00
All the Interest candidates should
Visit www.portal.evangeluniversity.edu.ng in order to fill the Application Form on-line.
Evangel University Banks for the payments
All current payments must be made into any of the following banks of the Evangel University Akaeze account:
Name of Bank Account Number
- United Bank for Africa Plc.(UBA) 1018366838
- Access Bank Plc. 0762618503