2020 UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN (UI) ADMISSION LIST HAS BEEN RELEASED
ADMISSION LIST: This notice is for all prospective students of University of Ibadan (UI). mycardpin team wishes to inform all candidates that UI admission list for 2020/2021 academic session has not been officially published yet for candidates who made the institution their first or second choice of institution during the 2020 JAMB registration.
However, candidates who participated in the UI Post UTME and scored above their required departmental cut off mark are advised to follow the steps below in order to check their UI admission status.
1. We have confirmed that Candidates who were given admission only on JAMB Portal, have been offered admission on the School Portal. However, all affected candidates therefore ask to recheck the school portal in order to accept his/her admission.
2. All also notice that some UI candidates have been offered admission to offer another course on JAMB Portal. With this, all candidates are advised to recheck their admission status on the school portal and also JAMB portal.
3. Also, it is confirmed that some students were given admission in the JAMB portal but did not get any admission in the school portal. Any affected candidates are therefore asked to exercise some patience as the institution are making everything possible to update candidate’s status.
4. Candidates who did not choose the institution as their first or second choice of institution can now do change of course/institution on JAMB portal in order to be considered in the admission process.
5. Once in a while candidates are advised to check their transfer approval page (on JAMB Portal) in order to know and be sure if the UI want to transfer them to another department.
6. Direct Entry Admission List is now also on the JAMB Portal. Admitted DE students should be informed that the list might not be on the JAMB Portal, but be patient, it will be released in few days/weeks.
How to Check UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN UI Admission List?
• Enter username and password in the box provided.
• Sign in and proceed to be sure you have been admitted into the institution
• If admitted, you will see “congratulations…
Remember, the procedure blow can be used to check the admission on JAMB portal:
Follow the steps below to check your admission status
1. Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
2. Login to your Jamb profile
3. Locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status ‘tab.
4. Then click on Admission Status,
5. You should then click on check admission status or
6. Click on Access my CAPS.
7. Select the three dotted line at the top right-corner of your browser
8. Then click on admission status
9. You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.