OAU Admission List: This is to notify all students of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) that the admission list for 2020/2021 academic session has not been release yet by the school management
Weeks before now, candidates who applied for the institution and saw admission in progress in their caps were asked to send Email to admission firstname.lastname@example.org, but now the Email has been suspended. However, candidates who still have admission in progress should visit admission office on Obafemi Awolowo University Campus, Room 202.
How to Check OAU Admission List.
Check on school portal
1. Visit the school Admission portal at ( eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admissions.php )
2. Endeavor to indicate your examination and Registration Number.
3. Click on submit to confirm your admission status.
Once that is done, please proceed with payment of acceptance fee.
Check on JAMB portal
1. Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status ‘tab.
4. Then click on Admission Status,
5. Candidates are to click on check admission status or
6. Click on Access my CAPS.
7. Select the three dotted line at the top right-corner of your browser (i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
8. Then click on admission status
9. You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS…
Case 1: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some days/weeks
Case 2: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. The admission process is been done batch by batch so please be patient.
Congratulations to students who made it to the Obafemi Awolowo University Admission List. Now that you have been admitted make sure you make first class.
visit www.mycardpin.com.ng for more information