Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Post Utme: This is to inform all candidates that applied for admission into the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana during the current 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
Federal Poly Unwana Post Utme Eligibility.
All the Candidates who scored at least 140 marks and above in the just conducted 2020 JAMB UTME are well invited to apply for the online screening form for provisional admission into the Full-Time National Diploma programs.
Those that did not choose the school can also apply.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly available Courses.
Below is the list of courses in the Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly
College Of Business Studies
- Business Administration and Management
- Library and Information Science
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
College Of Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
School of Industrial Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Ceramics and Glass Technology
- Food Technology
- Horticulture and Landscape Technology
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
College Of Environmental Design And Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
Qualification/Eligibility: The O’Level certificate and the requirement(s) as specified in the JAMB BROCHURE.
STEPS TO APPLY FOR THE AKANU IBIAM FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC POST UTME.
Applicants should also visit the Polytechnic’s official Website: and complete the on-line Admission Screening Application Form for the year.
The Application Fee for post UTME is the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
All the candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any of the commercial banks in Nigeria.
- Candidates should also visit the Akanu Ibiam Poly Website
- For the invoice type, select ND Diploma Screening Application.
- Hold on for a few seconds
- Enter your correct JAMB registration number.
- Click on the ”sign-in” option.
- Print the Invoice page that will pop out.
- Proceed to the bank with the print-out and make the payment using the Remita RRR that was generated.
- After the successful payment, Akanu Ibiam Poly Portal
- Click the “Apply Now” Button.
- Select the Application Type then supply your RRR
- Proceed to fill your correct details accurately.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date has not been stated
The following basic documents are hereby required for the on-line screening. Other required documents are underlisted on the Polytechnic website and the application form.
- Original copy of the 2020 JAMB UTME Result.
- Original copy of O’level Result(s).