RSU POST UTME FORM FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION IS OUT
RSU POST UTME FORM FOR 2020: This is to inform candidates who choose the River State University of Science and Technology that the 2020 post UTME for the year has been released by the management of the institution.
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been looking for right here on this page
RSU Post UTME Form Latest News
Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST post UTME screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale
RSUST post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale, candidates can now apply.
All candidates are however advised to participate in the 2020 Post UTME Form examination as candidates who do not write the test will not be considered during the admission exercise.
However, it is relevant to note that the post UTME form for RSUST is out but this thread was created to keep you updated concerning the RSUST post UTME result 2020.
Eligibility For RSU Post UTME 2020/2021
1. The screening exercise for admission of applicants will be administered only on candidates who chose RSUST and have received notification to that effect from JAMB.
2. Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.3. All Applicants are expected to possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty/Departmental) before applying for the screening exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How To Apply For RSUST Post UTME 2020/2021
1. Applicants are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging onto the school site www.rsu.edu.ng and also make e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only using Inters witch Verve enabled cards. Candidates are encouraged to use the online chat support for further information. Below are steps to follow:
• Go to rsu.edu.ng or https://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
• Click on REGULAR under Application Name “2020/2021 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION “
• Candidates are advised to click on BUY PIN and also Enter their Name, email, and Phone numbers, then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
• Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and
• Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
• Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
• A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
• Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
• Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
• Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results and Personal Data.
2. Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test
3. Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. However, candidates who do have much knowledge on how to use the computer are advised to learn.
4. All applicants are to note that the screening test shall be done online, however, candidates are expected to stick to the time and date allocated on the screening test slip as no login shall be allowed after the scheduled time of candidates’ examinations.
5. Date for the registration of the form will start on Wednesday 8th July, 2020 and end on Friday 31st July, 2020.
SCHEDULE FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The Post-UTME screening exercise is set to kick-start on Monday 10th August 2020, to Friday 21st August, 2020 Online. Candidates are requested to please note that Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to login and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
Candidates are advised to ensure that they have internet connectivity before the scheduled time for their examinations.
Candidates are to note that the names of those successful for admission shall be published on the same site (www.rsu.edu.ng), and we will update the names here on the portal for candidates to check online.