Nigerian Police Recruitment 2020/2021 Application
2020 Police Recruitment: 2020 Nigerian Police Force Recruitment application form is out!. The Police career department has finally announced a massive recruitment intake for 2020 session applicants.
However, we advised you to read this page carefully to know the requirements and eligibility.
The Nigeria Police Force, therefore, invites applications from suitably Nigerian who wish to work as Police constables (Recruits)
However, for the Nigerian Police to align well with International standard and best practices and the United Nations Standard of Policing, the Police Force, therefore, needs dynamic officers for better service delivery and also carrying out security challenges.
The present need of the Leadership to reposition the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of eligible officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force.
The target set by the Nigerian Police is to ensure the safety of the lives and property of the Nigerian citizens and make Nigeria a better place and safer and secure for the smooth running of economic development and growth.
Update for Police Recruitment 2020
The Nigerian Police Force in a statement said that they are looking forward to recruiting qualified citizens as CONSTABLES in the force for the 2020 section.
Force Public Relation Officer, Frank Mba, announced the recruitments to the general public, however, applicants “must be aged between 17 to 25 years” and must possess “a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE, he said.
He further said that applicants must be physical, medical and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for MALE and 1.64m tall for FEMALE.
Applicants must note that they must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment as she may liable to be disqualified, the force also advised those who have certain disabilities not to apply as they may be screened out during the screening process.
The force moved further to explain some of the disabilities as the impediment in speech gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food, knocked knees, bent knees(Knees which cannot straighten when standing at attention) and bowlegs.
Also, hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, defective eyesight or squints eyes and amputation of any part of the body will not be accepted
Applicants who wish to apply are to visit the official website at www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and complete the online registration form.
Applicants who meet the requirements from the online registration will be invited by the force for physical screening at all State commands, including FCT command, from 24th August 2020 to 30th August 2020.
The force explained that the names of those qualified for the screening will be published in National Newspapers on 14th September 2020 and other platforms which are also genuine.
“The names of successful candidates will be published in national newspapers on 14th September 2020 and other platforms.”
NPF Recruitment Eligibility and Requirements
- NATIONALITY: All Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- AGE: He/she must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- EDUCATION: All Applicants must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits level passes including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- CHARACTER: He/she must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense in the country or outside the country.
- HEIGHT: Applicants who wish to apply must not be less than 1.67 meters in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- CHEST MEASUREMENT All Applicants both Male and Female must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES: Applicants are not expected to possess the listed abnormalities or deformities: Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Speech Impediment, Flat Feet, Bent Knees, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand.
Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Amputation of any part of the body. Gross Malformation of teeth. Protruding Navel.
- PREGNANCY: No Applicants is expected to be pregnant during
- FINANCIAL STATUS: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- GUARANTORS’ FORM: Applicants must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following:
Local Government Chairman, Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Heads of Educational Institutions attended. or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel, Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP,. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage to be chosen.
NOTE: All Applicants must undergo medical examination before the final selection to be sure his/her health status is positive.
visit www.mycardpin.com.ng for recent updates
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment Form
Applicants must have a functional Email Address and active mobile phone number before you begin your application.
Candidates must Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
You would be required to present a hardcopy of the email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER Is case sensitive, please.
Candidates are not advised to use Email once phone Number or Email more than once.
Candidates with multiple applications during the registration would be disqualified.
The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside from this portal or candidates’ emails/telephones.
DEADLINE: The Force has given the date for the closing of the application to be 30th August 2020