FEDERAL UNIVERSITY WUKARI POST UTME FORM FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION.
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY WUKARI POST UTME: This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Applicants who applied for admission into the Federal University Wukari for the 2020/2021 academic session that the University has scheduled Post- UTME Screening Exercise to hold at the Federal University Wukari, along Katsina
FUWUKARI Post UTME Eligibility.
- All Candidates who selected Federal University Wukari as their First or Second choice of institution are qualified for the screening exercise.
- UTME candidates who scored NOT LESS than 160 in the 2020 UTME are also eligible for the screening.
- Direct Entry Candidates should obtain GCE A/L, IJMB, Advance NABTEB, and Credit at NCE and ND (excluding University Diploma).
How to Apply for Federal University Wukari Screening
Procedures to follow are:
Click on 2020/2021 Pre-Admission Screening on the homepage of the Federal University Wukari website
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Instruction, and read carefully.
- Log in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Type in your JAMB Reg. No. as any error made by the candidates will not allow your details to be displayed.
Thereafter, do the following:
- Registration fee set by the school management for each candidate is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding bank charges.
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination-UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- Direct Entry-DE applicants and those that choose FUW as their second choice should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names;
- Click on the Make Payment link to go to REMITA PLATFORM.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Mastercard)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and then click on Pay.
- Candidates should note: (Do not REFRESH your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- Upon successful payment, Login and click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on the Browse button and selecting your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 25KB.
- PASSPORT SPECIFICATION:
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be a digital passport photograph.
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB.
- PASSPORT SPECIFICATION:
- On completion of bio-data. Click on the Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of the choice of Institution click Next Step button.
For Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications dropdown to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and then click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on the Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of results will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
Note: All candidates are expected to be at the screening center an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed