Police Recruitment Form 2020 made available now for download free of charge.
In the form, you will have the opportunity to know exactly what is required during the registration process.
The form template gives complete guidelines on the requirement needed for the Police Recruitment Form 2020. To learn more about Police recruitment and other recruitment, click here
Downloading the Police Recruitment Form 2020 is simple and straight forward. Before you actually click the download form link, get to know what the Police Recruitment 2020 is all about.
About the Nigeria Police Recruitment Form 2020
Following the needs of the present leadership to reposition the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force. This is in order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nations Standard of Policing, the Police Force needs virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigating emerging security challenges. To this end, the goal is to ensure the safety of the lives and property of the Nigerian citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secure for economic development and growth.
Before you Begin:
Application into Nigeria Police Force required NATIONAL IDENTITY MANAGEMENT COMMISSION (Nimc) Number, by providing the number you have given Nigeria police Force the right to get your biodata i.e. Basic information from Nimc and the data will not be editable after creating Account.
GUIDELINES FOR THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE 2020 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
It is recommended that Candidates read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Nigeria Police Force online Recruitment Form. Note that any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed.
- All Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Also Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- All Applicants must be aged between 17-25 years by March 2020.
- Also Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for males and 1.64mtrs tall for females.
- After successful online application, applicants must also print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination/screening and recruitment center.
- All applicants MUST have a readily available scanned copy of their SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result, Birth Certificate Result, FSLC Result, LGA Certificate, Passport Photograph, Chest Measurement.
- The applicant must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- In addition Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- The applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
The police recruitment form is free and downloading through this link.
Please fill the form with ink/pen and proceed to any available CyberCafe to complete the form online.
For assistance in filling the form online, please call 08115443121 and we will attend to you immediately.