AE-FUNAI Post UTME / DE Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out
AE-FUNAI Post UTME / DE Form: The Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI) Post-UTME and Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session are now on sale.
See How To Apply And Other Vital Information Below.
We are glad to inform the general public mostly candidates that the Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, (FUNAI) Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration Form for 2020/2021 academic session are now available from 13th July 2020 to 31st August 2020.
Applicants qualified to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME Form
- Applicants who choose FUNAI as their first and second choice and score 180 in 2020 UTME are qualified to purchase the form.
- Applicants who scored 180 but didn’t choose AE-FUNAI, are also eligible to apply.
- They can only apply in any of the under-subscribed programmes.
- Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s P-UTME.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to change programmes after the deadline, 31st August 2020.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and a minimum of 180 and above for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AEFUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal before 31st August 2020.