Gombe State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Gombe State University Post UTME: We are happy to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Tests of Gombe State University (GSU) has been released and shall commence on 6th July 2020 and end soon.
GSU UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility.
- All candidates who choose the institution as First or Second Choice.
- Candidates who Scored a minimum of 160 points in the UTME. for Degree Programmes in Science, Education, and Arts and Social Sciences
- Scored a minimum of 200 points in the UTME, for Medicine, Pharmacy and Law Programmes. (Applicants with less than 200 points particularly for Pharmacy and Medicine Programmes, are advised to immediately change to other alternative Programmes such as B.Sc: Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology; B.Sc (Ed): Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics and Physics etc).
- Possessed an NCE/IJMB/Advanced Level GCE/Diploma for Direct Entry
How to Apply for GSU Post UTME Form.
Candidates who are qualified to apply for the institution must pay Non Refundable amount of N2000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) via Gombe State University Remita Platform visit https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/G0000108566/biller.spa.
Candidates shall then visit the University portal: http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admissions/ to register for the Online Screening Exercise as follows:
- Enter Jamb Registration Number and PIN in the Form
- Click Login
- Fill the Form to create UTME/DE Screening Account
- Click Register
- Candidate’s details captured shall be displayed
- Click ‘Generate Data Form’
- A PDF File of two pages shall be generated:
- Page 1 of the PDF captures candidate’s Registration details
- Page 2 is the Candidate’s Post-UTME I.D. Card
- Print the two pages and attach photocopies of all credentials to page 1 and bring them along with the originals on the day of the Physical Screening. The dates on which Candidates would be screened shall be obtained from the Portal during Registration.
All applicants are to ensure they adhere strictly to all the Covid-19 advisories and protocol on large gatherings through the processes of the screening Exercise.
This is to say that all candidates must observe social distancing during the Post UTME Registration and Examination which is going to kick-start soon in the institution.