ABU Remedial Admission form: All the Applications are definitely welcomed from any of the suitably qualified candidates for provisional admission into the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Basic (IJMB) and Remedial programmes for 2020/2021 Academic session.
The Basic (IJMB) programme is just an Advanced Level Programme that is intended for all the candidates who are aspiring to gain provisional admission into any Nigerian University through Direct Entry (DE). It lasts for Twelve (12) calendar months.
The Remedial programme lasts for at least nine (9) months. At the end of the programme, successful students will definitely be admitted into ABU Zaria.
ABU IJMB General Admission Requirements.
Basic (IJMB) Studies Programme
All the candidates for this programme must at least possess a minimum of five (5) credits including English Language and the Mathematics in not more than two sittings with any of the following subject combinations:
BS1: Biology, Chemistry, Physics
BS2: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics;
BS3: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics;
BS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics;
BS5: Mathematics, Geography, Physics.
- All the candidates admitted for the Basic Studies Programme are expected to register for the 2021 JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
iii. Duration of the Basic Studies Programme is twelve (12) calendar months only.
ABU Remedial General Admission Requirements.
Remedial Studies Programme
- Most of the Candidates for this programme must possess at least three (3) credits in science subjects and any of the other subjects offered in the school.
RS1: Biology, Chemistry, Geography;
RS2: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
RS3: Biology, Geography, Physics;
RS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics.
- All the candidates admitted for the Remedial Studies have to register and pass at credit level the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are well deficient.
iii. Each of the candidates must also register for the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government. he/she must choose Ahmadu Bello University as the first choice.
- The duration of the Remedial Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
Steps to Apply for ABU Basic & Remedial Admission.
- All the Interested applicants are to go to any of the following designated Banks nationwide to obtain an “E-Transaction Pin”.
- Pay the sum of N 5, 000 at any of the following Banks via:
- ABU Micro Finance Bank,
- First Bank, Unity Bank,
- UBA Bank
- Zenith Bank for your “E – Transaction Pin” which the Bank will generate for you.
- Log in to www.sbrsabu.org website.
- Click on the “Application” link from the menu.
- A dialogue box will be opened for you, requesting your “Teller Number” and “E-Transaction Pin” for the validation.
- Conclude the form as required.
Note that: Uploading your picture (120px x 120px and 40kb) is required.
- After completing the form, a print preview page will be displayed for you to print.
- Simply click on the “Print” button to print your form. Print at least 2 copies for your personal and for the institution.
- Print your “Pre-Entrance Exam Card” in two (2) copies from the website also.
- You may wish to “reprint” or “edit” your submitted form, by visiting the “Application” link again.
Deadline for the application has not yet started.
- Ensure to obtain your “e – Transaction pin” from one of the selected Banks.
- The Basic (IJMB) programme is just an Advanced Level Programme that is intended for each of the candidates aspiring to gain admission into any Nigerian University through the Direct Entry (DE). It lasts for Twelve (12) calendar months.
- The Remedial programme lasts for nine (9) calendar months. At the end of the programme, successful students will be admitted into the ABU Zaria.
- For those that paid through the A.B.U. Micro Finance Bank, simply, key in the “Teller Number” and the “e -Transaction Pin” in the appropriate spaces and click the ‘Submit’ option to apply. Read the Form Carefully before completing
- And also, for those that paid via other banks, key in the “Deposit Slip Number” and the “Receipt Number” in their appropriate spaces below and then click the ‘Submit’ button to apply.