AE-FUNAI JUPEB admission form: All the Applications are cordially invited from any of the suitably qualified candidates into the AE-FUNAI Centre for Educational Services (AE-FUNAI CES) for provisional admission into a non-resident Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programmes of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State. If you are an aspirant of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI) for the JUPEB programme this information is for you. If you are also interested in the application for the JUPEB programme, this information is for you also.
The JUPEB Programme is normally known is 10-month intensive coaching which is designed to prepare the candidates for the direct entry admission into the 200-level of departments of candidates’ choices in AE-FUNAI and the over 60 universities in Nigeria and abroad associated to the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB). AE-FUNAI has therefore successfully run these programmes since 2014. This particular programme is gained acclamation for that, nationally and internationally.
All the candidates for the programmes must possess at least a minimum of five (5) credits in five (5) significant subjects. This may include English Language and Mathematics at a maximum of the required two sittings.
The JUPEB programme actually runs for two (2) semesters within about 10 months.
How much is FUNAI JUPEB form for 2020
APPLICATION FEE: N10, 000. 00(ten thousand naira). This is the actual cost of the form.
How to Apply for FUNAI JUPEB Admission Form
- Log in to the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (ces.funai.edu.ng). On the menu bar
- Click on the portal, and select the “Start Online Application” option from the drop-down menu. You are required to supply your valid email address and some other required information in order to start your online application.
- After the successful creation of an Account.
- Login in with your Application Number and Password.
- Follow the necessary processes for you to capture your personal information.
- Generate your valid Remita Retrieval Number (RRN) for the online payment. All the instructions on how to generate your RRN will be automatically displayed on the payment page on your browser. Please also read carefully and note that your RRN MUST BE ACTIVATED on our ePortal before payment will be made.
- After the payment, a 16-digit PIN will definitely be sent to your Mobile Phone for you to be enabled to complete all the remaining and necessary sections of the Online Application.
- Ensure that all the sections of your application form are correctly filled, and click on the “Complete Application” option for you to submit your application to our online server. Our server shall also acknowledge receipt of your form by sending an active SMS to your Mobile Phone. Print two of the coloured copies of your Application Form as well.
- Applicants into the 2020/2021preliminary programme are also advised to check the AE-FUNA CES website (ces.funai.edu.ng) for other relevant information to be disseminated.
- All the applicants must provide a recent coloured passport photograph with a white background.
- Each of the applicants who upload wrong biodata and the credentials will be disqualified.
- The Applicants are to report to the AE-FUNAI Centre for Educational Services for Registration and Screening. This will be done ONLY when they have received an invitation (via email) and Admission Letter approved by the Director. Applicants are also hereby advised to use valid e-mail addresses and the PERSONAL telephone numbers as well.
- Applicants are also advised to follow up the application instructions carefully and thereby ensure that they follow the stipulated guidelines. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate. For the application related enquiries