Federal Poly Ede Post-UTME: If you are an aspirant for the university, this information is for you. If you also need to go to school in the institution, this page is for you to go through it carefully. This is to inform the public that the Federal Polytechnic Ede, (Ede Poly) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out online now. This is applicable for the UTME and DE candidates to apply for it.
Eligibility to Apply.
- All the candidates must have taken the just concluded 2020 UTME and with a minimum score of 140 and above.
- Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as their first choice or second choice.
School Of Business Studies
- Business Administration and Management
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology and Management
- Library and Information Science
School of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure and Tourism Management
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Geological Technology
School Of Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Horticulture and Landscape Technology
School Of Environmental Studies
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Fashion & Design & Textile Technology
The cost of the Post-UTME Form?
The official cost for the form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000). The Payment will be effected using any of the Remita payment methods ( Master Card, Bank Payment, Online Payment, Internet Banking, ATM, remita app. Etc.)
- Log into the Polytechnic’s website through https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/
- You have to locate the 2020/2021 admission exercise.
- Click on “https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm
- If you have not created an account in Ede Poly Portal, you have to.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Create an account and make payment
- Then complete your registration validly.
- If you have created an account before the LOGIN IN
- For those of you that have lost or forgot their username or password, change it if you wish.
Most things to know
- The filling of the appropriate information should be done by all the candidates. This is to ensure proper arrangements of names, address, Examination grade, Industrial training (I.T) date, JAMB Registration number than some other relevant information.
- Applicants are also advised to provide correct and functional e-mail and Telephone numbers while filling the forms online.
- Applicants for the HND must have the National Diploma (ND) In the same discipline with a minimum of a Lower Credit obtained from the NBTE Accredited Programmes/Institutions plus a minimum of ONE YEAR POST-National Diploma Industrial Attachment/Work Experience in the field of his/her specialization. However, in exceptional cases, candidates with an ordinary Pass Grade in the National Diploma with a minimum of two (2) Years Post National Diploma Industrial Attachment/Work Experience might be considered.
- The institution will not be liable for any wrong information submitted by the applicants in the portal.
- There will not be room for the change of course after the payment of the acceptance fee.
- The date of the deadline will be communicated later to you.