Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Post UTME Form for ND Programmes has been published for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Akwapoly 2020 Post UTME: This is to inform all prospective candidates of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAPOLY) that the management of this institution have finally announced the Post UTME form for all candidates who made the institution their first or second choice during their registration.
However, Application are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the institution in order to participate in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) which will commence soon.
ND Full-Time Courses in Akwa Ibom State Poly.
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
candidates who wish to study in the department of Computer Engineering must have written the following subject during their Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination (JAMB)
- English Language
Below are items expected from candidates who wish to study in the Institution.
In order to qualify for the screening exercise,
- Candidates must have chosen Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST OR SECOND CHOICE.
- Candidates must have scored up to 120 and above in the 2019 UTME.
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State Poly Post UTME.
- Applicants should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng, scroll down and click online Application, then generate an invoice(RRR Number) with the following details
- JAMB Reg. Number
- Phone number and
- Candidates should go to any commercial Bank in Nigeria to purchase an electronic application pin for ₦2,000.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges) for the purpose of the screening exercise.
- Candidate must are advised to upload their WAEC results via JAMB’s portal and the Akwapoly portal respectively.
- Using the pin, visit http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Candidates are advised to download and print the acknowledgement slip.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
Candidate should upload the following document to Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic portal:
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
- JAMB online result
- Other credentials
- Valid Scratch Card pin for verification of WEAC AND /or NECO result(s)
Note: The result for the Post UTME shall be published online as the screening exercise shall be in a dedicated calibrated time.
CLOSING Date: The closing for the screening is 30th September, 2020.