NDU JUPEB Form: We are pleased to inform you that the NDU JUPEB Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. It is also ongoing now.
In collaboration with the JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB), the Niger Delta University cordially invites all-round applications from any of suitably qualified candidates for provisional admission to the JUPEB Programmes for the 2020/2021 session.
The programme is also called Pre-degree form
The Programme, therefore, leads to the award of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Certificates which also enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission to the 200 level of the degrees offered by the Niger Delta University and some other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and universities abroad and overseas.
For provisional admission into the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliate institutions, each of the candidates, in addition to passing the significant JUPEB examination for the issuing of the Direct Entry Certificates, must, therefore, satisfy all the admission requirements prescribed by Departments and Faculties of the choice of study.
Candidates that are seeking admission to the NDU JUPEB Programmes must possess at least a minimum of 5 credit passes in at least five (5) relevant subjects at the “O” Level, including English Language and the Mathematics at not more than 2 required sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB).
The following Faculties and Departments are also available
Faculty of Agriculture:
- Economics, Extension and Rural Sociology
- Crop and Soil Science
- Fisheries and Aquatic Studies
- Animal Science
Faculty of Arts:
- English and Literary Studies
- History and Diplomacy
- Theatre Arts
- Religious Studies
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences:
- Medical Laboratory Science
Faculty of Education:
- Arts Educational
- Science Education
- Social Science Education
- Educational Foundations
- Vocational/Industrial Technology
- Agricultural/Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering/Hydrology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical/Marine Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Faculty of Law:
Faculty of Management Sciences:
- Finance & Accountancy:
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- Office Information Management
Faculty of Nursing:
Faculty of Pharmacy:
Faculty of Science:
- Biological Science
- Mathematics/Computer Science
- Pure and Applied Chemistry
Faculty of Social Sciences:
- Geography/Environmental Management
- Political Science
Duration Of NDU JUPEB Programme:
The duration of the study is one Academic Session of two Semesters. It is strictly a non-residential programme for the candidates.
Steps to Apply for NDU JUPEB Admission form
Registration started from Friday, July 10 – 31st July 2020. The Registration follows:
- Log into the University Website on www.ndu.edu.ng
- Click on the Portal www.ndu.edu.ng/nportal on the Main Menu of the Home Page. Click Pre-degree on the Portal first page.
- Tap on the buy EPin of the sum of sixteen Thousand Naira (N16.000.00) only online using your Bank Debit/Credit card
- Insert into this application form with the EPin purchased (generated, sent to your email and phone number). You have to apply for the admission.
- Submit a copy of your completed application form to the office of School of Pre-degree and Basic Studies.
Closing date for the submission of forms is 31st July 2020.
For further information: www.mycardpin.com.ng