UNIUYO JUPEB Admission Form: This is to inform all the public members of the public that the sale of Admission Forms into the JUPEB / Basic Studies Programme of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session that was closed, has been reopened. The institution has hereby decided to postpone the closing date for 2020/2021 admission to one month after resumption of schools by the government.
General Requirements UNIUYO Basic Studies Form.
Candidates that are seeking provisional admission into the Basic Studies program must possess credit passes in at least five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Geography, Economics, Literature in English and Government at not more than two sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC/NECO or NABTEB).
At the end of the program, all the successful candidates of the JUPEB examination will be offered provisional admission into 200 levels of the various degree courses in the University of Uyo which are provided they satisfy the admission option for such courses.
NOTE THAT: the JAMB Score is not required for the provisional admission into this programme. Candidates that took the 2020 JAMB can also apply as there will be no chance for the supplementary application for this programme.
How to Apply for UNIUYO JUPEB Admission Form.
Candidates should pay a non-refundable deposit in the sum of N15,500.00 (fifteen thousand five hundred nairas) only via the Remita Payment Platform.
- Log into the uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng.
- Select the Admission Forms Link
- Click on the e-Form(s) Option
- Select the Basic Studies as the Admission Form Type
- Insert your Phone Number, Name and your valid Email
- Click the PAY NOW button to make the official payment
- All the payment can be made online or Bank branch
- After the payment return to the online portal.
- Click on Register Link to complete your valid registration
Please Take Note
- The passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of the provisional admission.
- No complaint of a wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after the submission.
- All the candidates that up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified and be annulled.
- A copy of the University of Uyo 2020 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in color form.
Note: Only the color printout will be accepted for it.
- Two (2) recent passport-size photographs on the red background with the name and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packed in a quarto- size envelope and labeled with the candidate’s name and the department.
- An HB pencil, eraser, and sharpener rather a complete mathematical set
- electronic gadgets will not be allowed entry into the examination hall.
- Closing Date for registration: One month after the resumption of schools by the government.
- The date for the screening exercise: The date will be communicated later.
- Venue for the screening exercise: PTDF Resource Centre, Town Campus Annex, Uyo
- Time for the screening: 8:00am
more information at www.mycardpin.com.ng