FUTA JUPEB Admission Form: We are so much pleased to inform you that the FUTA JUPEB Form for the year 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Please also note that in FUTA, the JUPEB Programme is so properly called the University Advanced Basic Science (UABS) Programme. This information is to all the candidates that are aspiring to study in the institution.
FUTA JUPEB (UABS) Programme.
The University Advanced Basic Science (UABS) Programme is well designed to prepare all the motivated candidates for Direct Entry Admission into a 200 Level Undergraduate Degree Programmes through the External Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Examination. It is also very full time and runs for at least one academic session of Two (2) semesters.
FUTA JUPEB Subjects Combination for the year.
All the subject candidates are required to combine for successful admission
Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Physics, Geography, Mathematics
Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry
Physics, Economics, Mathematics
Economics, Mathematics, Biology
Biology, Mathematics, Physics
Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
Geography, Mathematics, Economics
An alternative to JAMB is the IJMB or JUPEB. With any of these programmes, you can gain 200 level admission into any university of your choice.
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Agricultural Extension and Communication Technology
- Animal Production and Health
- Crop, Soil and Pest Management
- Ecotourism and Wildlife Management
- Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology
- Food Science Technology
- Forestry and Wood Technology
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural and Environmental Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Industrial and Production Engineering
- Computer Engineering
SCHOOL OF SCIENCES :
- Mathematical Science
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Industrial Design
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCIENCES:
- Applied Geology
- Applied Geophysics
- Marine Science and Technology
- Meteorology & Climate Science
- Remote Sensing & GIS
SCHOOL OF HEALTH & HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- Biomedical Technology
- Human Anatomy
SCHOOL OF COMPUTING
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Information Systems
- Software Engineering
FUTA JUPEB General ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates should make sure to possess five O/Level Credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB at not more than two required sittings from these subjects which are English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric. Science, Economics, Geography and Technical Drawing relevant to their proposed course of study in the institution.
Steps to Applying for FUTA JUPEB Admission for the year.
- Candidates are to visit www.futa.edu.ng Click on the CCE Portal and UABS Application to Create an account on the portal.
- Login in to your account with your valid Username and Password. Click on Payment to generate the invoice for the application form from the portal.
- Candidates are advised to pay the application fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) excluding bank charges on e-transact in any bank on the e-transact platform.
- Login to your account online to confirm payment. You have to complete the online UABS application form. Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip form the portal.
Deadline to Apply for the portal.
The application had been opened on Monday, 15th June 2020 and closes on the Saturday,5th September 2020.