KOLADAISI UNIVERSITY (KDU), IBADON POST UTME FORM FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
KDU 2020 Post UTME Form: The Management of KolaDaisi Univeristy (KDU), Ibadon have finally released the Post UTME form for all prospective candidates who choose the institution as their first and second choice during JAMB registration.
However, applications are invited from suitably eligible Applicants for admission into the KolaDaisi University-KDU, Ibadan, Oyo State, various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Note: All candidates are expected to participate for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise, at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.
FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.A. English & Literary Studies
B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
B.Sc. Mass Communication
B.Sc. Political Science
FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
FACULTY OF LAW
KDU Admission Requirements.
Candidates are expected to have Five O’ level Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in the SSCE, GCE. NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents; and
All Applicants are required to have at least 160 Score in the 2020 UTME.
Candidates who wish to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to do so.
READ ALSO: How to change your institution in JAMB Website
Direct Entry (DE) Candidates:
National Diploma (ND) with at least Lower Credit.
Four points in Two A-Level subjects in IJMB. JUPEB of the Cambridge Moderated School of Basic Studies Certificate or equivalent plus Five O’ Level Credit Passes.
SEE HOW TO APPLY FOR KDU INSTITUION
- Candidates are expected to Fill their personal details and Click on “SUBMIT APPLICATION”
- Thereafter, a verification code will be sent to the email supplied.
- Login into your email account, and click on “VERIFY” from the message sent to your email to proceed with the application.
- Click on PAYMENT from the page displayed after clicking on “VERIFY”
- Candidates can make payment using any of the options provided. Application form is N2000 (Excluding Bank charges of N332.20)
- After successful payment, you will be prompted to fill the application form, candidates are expected to fill the form displayed correctly.
- After that, click on submit.