LASPOTECH Direct Entry form: All the applications are cordially invited from any of the qualified candidates for the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) ND Full-Time Programmes for 2020/2021 Academic Session. This is to note that the LASPOTECH Direct Entry form is out online now. See how to purchase it below. It, therefore, commenced on the 21st of July 2020.
This page will surely show you how to apply, eligibility, available course, and some other vital information.
Eligibility to Apply for the LASPOTECH Direct entry:
- All of the candidates who chose Lagos State Polytechnic in the 2020/2021 UTME and also OBTAINED the minimum UTME score of 150 are much eligible to apply for it as well.
- Each of the candidates is also required to obtain the required O’level credits for the programmes of their choice.
- Agricultural and Bioenvironmental Engineering.
- Agricultural Technology.
- Architectural Technology.
- Art And Industrial Design.
- Banking And Finance.
- Building Technology.
- Business Administration and Management.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Estate Management And Valuation.
- Fisheries Technology.
- Food Technology.
- Hospitality Management Technology.
- Leisure And Tourism.
- Mass Communication.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Office Technology And Management.
- Quantity Survey.
- Science Lab. Technology.
- Urban And Regional Planning.
Application for the LASPOTECH Direct Entry form Candidates are required to follow the steps below:
- All the eligible candidates are expected to make a payment of Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000.00). This fee includes administrative, bank charges.
- Candidates are also advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic website; www.mylaspotech.edu.ng.
- Follow the instructions stated below, to make the online payments.
- Fill their details.
- Print out their post-screening result.
- Log into the Polytechnic portal https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/ and Select the Direct Entry Screening option.
- Candidates are also expected to make an online payment of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira only). This fee includes all the administrative, bank charges by clicking the “Pay Online” option below.
- Return to the application portal.
- Click the continue option https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/application link. You will be required to login with your UTME and surname in lowercase as your correct password.
- Complete the application form.
- Upload the photograph and enter the O-Level and UTME results information correctly.
- Preview your details before submitting the form.
More of the information at www.mycardpin.com.ng
- Print out the APPLICATION FORM and ADMISSION SCREENING SLIP and await further communication from the Polytechnic
CLOSING DATE: The Application exercise closes 21st August 2020
more information at www.mycardpin.com.ng