Atiba University Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session
Atiba University Post-UTME/DE: This is to inform all prospective candidates that the management Atiba University has released their 2020/2021 Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening form for all candidates who made the institution their first or second choice during registration.
This page will give you the step by step process on how to apply for the institution. However, Application are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into any academic programmes of their choice in the school.
List of Courses available in Atiba University
FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
• Department of English, Media and Cultural Studies
o B.A English
• Department of Social and Management Sciences
o B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
o B.Sc. Psychology
o B.Sc. Political Science
o B.Sc. Sociology
o B.Sc. Accounting
o B.Sc. Banking & Finance
o B.Sc. Business Administration
o B.Sc. Economics
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
• Department of Biological and Chemical Sciences
o B.Sc. Biochemistry
o B.Sc. Biology
o B.Sc. Chemistry
o B.Sc. Microbiology
• Department of Physical and Computer Sciences
o B.Sc. Computer Science
o B.Sc. Mathematics
o B.Sc. Physics
FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
• B.M.L.S. Medical Lab. Science
• B.NSc. Nursing Science
Also See: Atiba University School Fees Schedule
Atiba University Undergraduate Requirements:
• Applicants who have chosen Atiba University, Oyo as First or Second Choice with a UTME score of 160 and above.
• Candidates who scored up to 160 in the 2020 UTME but did not choose the Atiba University as their first choice can do so in JAMB Portal.
• All Prospective Applicants must possess JAMB requirements for all programmes
• Candidates must have five credit passes in WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE and NABTEB including Mathematics and English, and any other relevant subjects as shown in the JAMB brochure for each programme.
• All the candidates awaiting their 2020 result can also Apply for the institution.
Direct Entry (DE)
• All the Direct Entry Applicants are expected to possess GCE A’ level, ND,NCE, RN,ATS, JUPEB or IJMB in addition to O’level requirements of the proposed course of study
• Candidates should also note that, Direct Entry admissions are also available for all courses in the University
Steps on How to Apply for Atiba University Post-UTME Form 2020
• All candidates are expected to complete the online screening form by visiting the institution official website at www.atibauniversity.edu.ng. Forms are also available at the University Registry or any of the liaison offices/screening centres
• Candidates are to do a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only into the following University accounts
ATIBA UNIVERSITY, Polaris Bank Plc.
First Bank Plc.
• Candidates who to do a change of institution to Atiba University, Oyo, are required to visit any recognized CBT centre of Cyber café to do their change of institution in JAMB portal. Thereafter, proceed to fill the Atiba Post UTME Form Online.